38 11
  • Username kujikuji
  • Map name Coral Riff
  • Photos of your Parkour
    2020-05-01_21.43.36.png
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it /plot home kujikuji 19
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional) idk 100-120
its probably too hard, but i dont know the difficulty now and stuff so just tell me what parts are difficult

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour design/originality: Certainly haven't seen a map theme/design like this before a good job, for the detail, amazing job your build looks amazing and it looks like it took quite some time, good job, nothing else to really say about this section.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Fair amount of jumps for an INSANE map, great parkour variety, very interesting blocks used on the parkour, good luck! :)

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello kujikuji,
I will be putting your map under review.

The theme for your map is original, as we do not have any maps related to the Crypt of the Necrodancer. (Even with your previous submissions for this theme in particular)

The build for your map is outstanding, very detailed and the blocks used to make the build resemble the theme were a great choice.

The parkour is where it gets messy, and mostly the reason why this is getting reviewed. Your map is too hard for the difficulty you have chosen, here are some examples of hard jumps you have made across the map and that I found a bit odd:

I would also like to see you add more signs and carpets for guidance on the map, I sometimes found myself a bit lost when doing the map.

You will have 30 days to make the changes needed for what I have stated above, as I will judge this again once it is done.
If no signs of answering nor changes are shown, the map will automatically get rejected.

You can contact me on Discord, my name is fau#1734 or start a conversation with me on the forums here: https://manacube.com/conversations/add. That way I will know if you have finished earlier the period of time given so I may re-judge the map.

- fau

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello,

I will be accepting your map, reviewed in-game, and on Discord.

If you have any questions regarding your map or submissions in general, please contact me on Discord, my name is fau#1734, or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thanks for submitting a map and I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.