Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I really don't think it's a good idea to be making builds or anything based off of the virus/respiratory disease that is currently killing people right now. I get it that it's a big issue in the world right now and I appreciate that you you aren't making fun of the situation. It's just not a fun theme, it's nothing against you.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I'm going to give this a -1. The build and theme are accurate and original. The parkour is unvaried and just overall not very fun to play. There are many barriers that hinder jumps. Also, previous maps poking fun at this pandemic were Corona and Toilet Paper Hoarder which Shinx did not like at all. This theme was a very bad choice.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
I'm going to give this a -1. The build and theme are accurate and original. The parkour is unvaried and just overall not very fun to play. There are many barriers that hinder jumps. Also, previous maps poking fun at this pandemic were Corona and Toilet Paper Hoarder which Shinx did not like at all. This theme was a very bad choice.
:( this was supposed to be educational

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ThatGuy354,

This theme is very sensitive right now given current events; for that reason, I will be closing this submission.

The build isn't bad, maybe you could use your skills toward more appropriate maps ;)

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.