abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hi friends, with everything going down in the world right now (kinda crazy tbh) 'm just wondering what you guys have been doing to stay entertained? I haven't been allowed to leave my house in like two weeks so far and i'm kinda going crazy. any suggestions?

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Heyo!

I'm honestly in the same situation haha. I've just been listening to new music and watching new shows to pass the time. With the weather being hotter here I've also had the chance to swim and do some work around the yard. I've gone so insane that I'm rewatching Greys Anatomy..... LOL

Madison

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Heyo!

I'm honestly in the same situation haha. I've just been listening to new music and watching new shows to pass the time. With the weather being hotter here I've also had the chance to swim and do some work around the yard. I've gone so insane that I'm rewatching Greys Anatomy..... LOL

Madison
okay mood, i live in canada and its snowy so i cant go outside :(side note greys is so good. ive watched it so many times

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I mean our teachers have sent us so much homework i might be here all night

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Watching Netflix, Playing games and Eating xD

Jecksun

PATRON+
Jecksun
Jecksun
Patron+
Ratings
I think this time is a great opportunity to try to learn something new! Whether you want to train to be a master chef or master magician, YouTube tutorials have got your back. I was outrageously bored one evening and I learned the techniques needed to juggle. :p Take something that interests you and learn more about it or practice a certain skill!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Doing homeschool (kinda)
And i started an animal crossing new horizons town yesterday cause the preorder was delayed. Gotta say i love it the graphics are awesome and beautiful. yesterday i saw 4 TARANTULAS got stung by 2 caught 2.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
oh lol my mom is playing it on her switch lite rn.