• Poll closed .

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
To be honest, I don’t think a countdown to a reboot is necessary it happens once or twice per day and you get a 5 minute warning before it happens. It’s not a massive problem. Also, I’m not too sure but I’m pretty sure there is a ingame command you can type to see when the next reboot is going to be.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
To countdown the time that we know before the reboot so we will have time to play on another Sever So then we can come back On In TAB
I actually like this idea in the tab overlay somewhere in the bottom with a timer. Would be a nice thing to see implemented.

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
To be honest, I don’t think a countdown to a reboot is necessary it happens once or twice per day and you get a 5 minute warning before it happens. It’s not a massive problem. Also, I’m not too sure but I’m pretty sure there is a in game command you can type to see when the next reboot is going to be.
This would be a good addition in my opinion, not too many people know about /reboot. I see a lot of people asking when next reboot is. And I even think a spot by where your cash is shown would be a good place to put a reboot timer. Just for convenience sake.

:) -Java

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
Pretty cool idea and useful to people who don't leave when the ALERT is showing up. I'd like this to be implemented. ;)

Nxight

PATRON
nxight
nxight
Patron
Ratings
I think they should add a countdown timer. Great idea!