MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
-1 Theres already a crane map! Make sure you check the list before you make a map

Ratings
-1 Theres already a crane map! Make sure you check the list before you make a map
What’s funny is that you didn’t even take the time to look at the map that’s called “CoalCrane” and see that they are nothing alike.
Don’t give a -1 rating on something you didn’t even take the time to look into

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
-1 a map because of the theme is lame considering there are over 1000 maps now.

I think the theme is original and the build is very well made, the parkour reminds me of older insane maps but it's still very fun. A few jumps may be too hard (such as the crossup) and the end is pretty confusing with all the barriers. But the rest is good, +1, good lcuk!

Ratings
-1 a map because of the theme is lame considering there are over 1000 maps now.

I think the theme is original and the build is very well made, the parkour reminds me of older insane maps but it's still very fun. A few jumps may be too hard (such as the crossup) and the end is pretty confusing with all the barriers. But the rest is good, +1, good lcuk!
Ive made some revisions to my map about the confusion towards the end.
I hope you'll take the time to look them over and maybe change your opinion on it, Thanks. [I also made the crossup a little easier :)]

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
I had the privilege of testing out the jumps and I really enjoyed it. Some of the jumps challenged my parkour ability and that's what I really loved about the map. Thought it was a creative build and it definitely matches the difficulty that you have set for it. Well done and I hope it gets accepted!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey slangier,

I am putting this map into reviewing. This means that the map has been judged and has a lot of GOOD aspects to it, but there are significant enough problems with the map that it cannot be accepted right away. Please make the changes discussed below before July 14th, 2020, and message me either in-game, or on Discord @ Quinny#2316 when it's ready!

The theme for the build is great. Despite another crane map existing (CoalCrane) this map does look significantly different and more realistic, rather than smaller, cartoony nature of the existing map. Good work! The build itself is also very cool. It accurately depicts a large crane. It's clear that you put a lot of effort into this build.

The parkour is where the main problems are with this map. I think that the parkour on this map is better than your Freight map, but it could still be more mixed and varied. Parts of the map like this are not mixed or varied at all. This leads to very repetitive bits of the map that aren't very fun. If you need suggestions or ideas on how to scale walls, let me know, or talk to casey (caseyclosed). He's very good at making difficult but interesting parkour! The overall difficulty of the map could also be reduced a bit as well.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions about the changes necessary to have this map be accepted, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello again slangier,

Thank you for being prompt and making the necessary changes to the map and working with Casey on them. This map is now being accepted! The difficulty is much better, and the parkour is much more varied, mixed, and fun to play. Thanks for submitting, hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.