Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ampsv, MarvelFamily, and Sproutified,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map will now be put in reviewing.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for, considering the theme you chose you executed it well.

The parkour is the reason for reviewing. Overall, it is a bit too difficult for the easy difficulty. Some specific jumps are below:
1634685163184.png

1634685268474.png
Another issue is checkpoint placement. In the picture below, there is a pretty long stretch with the most difficult jumps in your map with no checkpoint, so please try to spread them out better.
1634685462145.png

You have until one month from now (November 19th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will be rejected. This thread will now be closed, so you will have to message me either here on the forums or on discord.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am now happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.