Crates rerun

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
I think later in this season should be a crate rerun like there is some items that are mega broken like bo peet staff and People that didn’t play on first season will not have the chance of getting that vault and until now not even a single vault comparable to that one.

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
This is a great point Duda, however I disagree. One of the reasons to buy crates is because staff have said many times in the past that no two crate items will be exactly the same. I know with this season of Earth the admin team has tried to stay away from bringing in extremely over powered items that can make pvp overly unfair. That is why we currently do not see unbreakable items anymore. Bringing in another crate with more OP items will completely ruin that idea.
On many realms the first few crates are considered the best and as seasons go on the items become more and more rare. This will make early crate items increasingly more valuable. It would be a turn off to people who bought the early crates to buy anymore, as many of the items I keep as long term investments.
If they were to bring back exact items from earlier crates it would contradict what the staff has said about crates, get the items when you can. It is a perk of buying crates and playing the earlier seasons when the server needed the players the most. For example through many conversations I have narrowed the number of Bo Peep Staffs in the game to five. It is far from a common item. Bringing it back for another crate would then make it a common item. This would also be the same with the Sharp chocolate, Silver spoon, Rabbit feet, Pokemon crate items, etc. At times these items will come up for sale but are extremely valuable, no matter how OP they are.
I hope this gives you some insight to the other side of the debate.
If you have anymore questions, or want me to go more in depth with my reasoning, feel free to reach out.
Good Day,
TeamJacob

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
Yeah i see your point but at least make an item that is comparable to the staff. Strenght 3 is too op and no vault can compete with that.