PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
MAINLY PARKOUR

1) percentages

only seasonal crates provide %s for the items. ancients, elites, and legendary crates only mention “common, rare” etc. adding %s would help a lot since i’m hunting the rainbow tag in ancient, opened about 90 ancient crates and still didn’t get it (but got everything else including the other rare tag; so is it ‘more’ rare? %s could help in this situation, surely theres no way its THAT rare?) it says “rare” but having it provide how probable it is to obtain would help massively.

EDIT: swrds fixed the elite %s, however they dont show in leg/ancients

2) rewards

mana potions:
1 cubit = 5k mana, the elite crate is 3.75 cubits. some mana potions give 2.5k mana from the elite crate, assuming i bought the crate with mana - cubit trade, thats a massive loss. so maybe increase mana amounts.

wardrobe items:
whats the point of crowns/masks/tails, etc (basically the entire wardrobe - which barely ever works anyway) - which are the majority of the rewards if theyre only visible in newer versions and not 1.8 which the server is typically used for? yes it works in some of the versions above, which arent good for parkour. its basically a waste since none of them actually work in 1.8 its not worth switching to a different version jsut for cosmetic stuff which will limit my playing experience. in addition to hex tags which look horrible/don’t work in 1.8, mentioned in depth in this thread: https://manacube.com/threads/new-elite-titles.84703/

EDIT: Summer Crate - y i k e s... this is the best example of a crate that should be revamped for parkour exclusivity, its extremely underwhelming.magenta chat color? mana potions? portables? resets? pearls? feelings? exp bottles? 50+% in a seasonal? massive scam. wow, imo some items look like theyre just there to make up for space.
what i won:
extrmely buffed % of pearls, portables, and mana potions. the leather stuff are cosmetics - dont care. sure maybe its hard to fix it or add interesting things (ask the community for ideas), but at least remove the constant rewards that you could get in /ah or ancients or in all of the other crates. took me a few to get the titles, SPLASH! wouldve looked better with & 9, sunburnt is very bland, poolboy/girl is alright. make the swords/axes actually have a purpose and not knockback etc - my brother in christ it’s a parkour server. have it so that maybe it gives off particles? sets off fireworks? gives a trail? for example in other realms the sword gives a huge jump boost (obviously this isn’t applicable in pk but at least it has a purpose). additionally, spawn fly perms as a reward?

community posts for crate rewards ideas should be a thing, and i wish staff listens to the community,

i’m sure dacon is aware of these much needed changes as he posted a thread regarding survival s8 asking for feedback, yes this is not a full season but it’s still a MUCH needed change. there are tons of ideas that staff can get from the community, but parkour feels extremely isolated and little to nothing is being added that’s fun to play around with (rewards). designate staff members that work solely for parkour crates to lessen stress maybe? at least this gives exclusivity and makes it MUCH more fun. the reset just happened and people are already getting bored, especially with maps being more difficult to get accepted now due to strictness and much higher expectations.
i really really wish these get fixed, as literally all of the rewards are a waste of money since they 1. dont work (wardrobe), 2. look horrible in the intended server version (hex), 3. not worth the risk (mana potions, pearls, etc)

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
the new elite crate got so many cool hats but on parkour u gotta choose if u want a cool hat, or to parkour

rah

PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
the new elite crate got so many cool hats but on parkour u gotta choose if u want a cool hat, or to parkour
exactly, no one is changing versions just to look at what the hat they got from the crate looks like, i’ve never switched versions in fact. no idea what any of the wardrobe looks like, including the patron crown

3thanols

ELITE
3thanols
3thanols
ELITE
Ratings
EDIT: Summer Crate - y i k e s... this is the best example of a crate that should be revamped for parkour exclusivity, its extremely underwhelming.magenta chat color? portables? resets? pearls? feelings? exp bottles? in a seasonal? wow, imo some items look like theyre just there to make up for space.
what i won: i opened 16 summers. i got 10 reset tokens x 2, 10 pearls x 2, 16 x 3 portables, 2 tags, the trampoline gadget, a sword, 2 hats and a floaty. what justifies it being more expensive?

REAL ASF THANK YOU FOR ADVOCATING FOR THE MANACUBE "PARKOUR" COMMUNITY

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
MAINLY PARKOUR

1) percentages

only seasonal crates provide %s for the items. ancients, elites, and legendary crates only mention “common, rare” etc. adding %s would help a lot since i’m hunting the rainbow tag in ancient, opened about 90 ancient crates and still didn’t get it (but got everything else including the other rare tag; so is it ‘more’ rare? %s could help in this situation, surely theres no way its THAT rare?) it says “rare” but having it provide how probable it is to obtain would help massively.

EDIT: swrds fixed the elite %s, however they dont show in leg/ancients

2) rewards

mana potions:
1 cubit = 5k mana, the elite crate is 3.75 cubits. some mana potions give 2.5k mana from the elite crate, assuming i bought the crate with mana - cubit trade, thats a massive loss. so maybe increase mana amounts.

wardrobe items:
whats the point of crowns/masks/tails, etc (basically the entire wardrobe - which barely ever works anyway) - which are the majority of the rewards if theyre only visible in newer versions and not 1.8 which the server is typically used for? yes it works in some of the versions above, which arent good for parkour. its basically a waste since none of them actually work in 1.8 its not worth switching to a different version jsut for cosmetic stuff which will limit my playing experience. in addition to hex tags which look horrible/don’t work in 1.8, mentioned in depth in this thread: https://manacube.com/threads/new-elite-titles.84703/

EDIT: Summer Crate - y i k e s... this is the best example of a crate that should be revamped for parkour exclusivity, its extremely underwhelming.magenta chat color? mana potions? portables? resets? pearls? feelings? exp bottles? 50+% in a seasonal? massive scam. wow, imo some items look like theyre just there to make up for space.
what i won:
extrmely buffed % of pearls, portables, and mana potions. the leather stuff are cosmetics - dont care. sure maybe its hard to fix it or add interesting things (ask the community for ideas), but at least remove the constant rewards that you could get in /ah or ancients or in all of the other crates. took me a few to get the titles, SPLASH! wouldve looked better with & 9, sunburnt is very bland, poolboy/girl is alright. make the swords/axes actually have a purpose and not knockback etc - my brother in christ it’s a parkour server. have it so that maybe it gives off particles? sets off fireworks? gives a trail? for example in other realms the sword gives a huge jump boost (obviously this isn’t applicable in pk but at least it has a purpose). additionally, spawn fly perms as a reward?

community posts for crate rewards ideas should be a thing, and i wish staff listens to the community,

i’m sure dacon is aware of these much needed changes as he posted a thread regarding survival s8 asking for feedback, yes this is not a full season but it’s still a MUCH needed change. there are tons of ideas that staff can get from the community, but parkour feels extremely isolated and little to nothing is being added that’s fun to play around with (rewards). designate staff members that work solely for parkour crates to lessen stress maybe? at least this gives exclusivity and makes it MUCH more fun. the reset just happened and people are already getting bored, especially with maps being more difficult to get accepted now due to strictness and much higher expectations.
i really really wish these get fixed, as literally all of the rewards are a waste of money since they 1. dont work (wardrobe), 2. look horrible in the intended server version (hex), 3. not worth the risk (mana potions, pearls, etc)
fax

Dmixy

VIP+
Dmixy
Dmixy
VIP+
Ratings
I 100% agree with all of this.

Legan320

ELITE
Legan320
Legan320
ELITE
Ratings
I can not check my /manacrates history before the 13th of May, but can definitely say that I got it after the 10th or less opening the Ancient crate (it was my first /prefix) and, after a little while, got Lucky prefix (sus Lucky Legan, isn't it?). Of course, someone can say that there are math expectations and probability theory but u can check this prefix rarity:
- Legendary: 10%
- Chance in Tier: 25%
As I understood, the true rarity is 10%*25%=0.1*0.25=0.025=2.5% (correct me if I calculated it incorrectly).
As for me, it's so low a rate for these prefixes. Especially when a player are passing step by step the "VIP -> VIP+ -> MVP -> MVP+ -> Elite" path, he can get ONLY ancients until he gets Elite. And players have the ability to get Ancient/Elite crates by:
1. /cubitshop by expensive price and can not buy it as it was usual from /ah (which problem I mentioned in https://manacube.com/threads/parkou...rates-on-the-auction-house.85132/#post-305562 );
2. from /cow which is truly another story.

I definitely don't know Dacon's team structure and, obviously, can not recommend something about reorganizing his employees. It's a good hint but I know nothing about all employees' responsibilities. That's why I prefer to be neutral in this question.

With other arguments, I agree with you - old new way to buy crates looks very unfair; it's uncomfortable to switch versions just to see friends' new things; the Summer crate is definitely sus.