Crazy Build Ideas, and plot theme ideas!?

Theme

• Asian

• Rustic with castle village

Results are only viewable after voting.

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
Hey I was just wondering if you guys have some crazy building ideas like out of this world kind of stuff!
As you all know my Team and I enjoy building wild things :)
Also I want to try and theme my plot so poll is attached.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
I've yet to see anything Game Of Thrones related, so maybe you guys could give a shot at making Winterfell or Kings landing. It would be awesome to see something like that come to life on MC!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Bringing Nintendo games to creative would be fun :) Replicating Luigi's Mansion or a the Water Temple from Zelda!

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
I've yet to see anything Game Of Thrones related, so maybe you guys could give a shot at making Winterfell or Kings landing. It would be awesome to see something like that come to life on MC!
I wish I watched that show I guess I should look into what these places look like :eek:

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
hmmmmmmm i wonder what it'll be...

Ratings
Personally a theme I love is a lot of things underground based, like natural areas and living areas spread through massive caverns. Personal preference, but I think it looks great.

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
Personally a theme I love is a lot of things underground based, like natural areas and living areas spread through massive caverns. Personal preference, but I think it looks great.
I got the Castle Village thing going so far. My first 2 towers are on the rise!

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
hmmm Since creative reset there is TONS of room for interesting and unique builds.

Some interesting ides ive seen is fishbowl, natural disasters, etc..
Hard but I can work on it. The Fish Bowl sounds pretty cool. Just underwater things are tough but I will think hard on that.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hard but I can work on it. The Fish Bowl sounds pretty cool. Just underwater things are tough but I will think hard on that.
Hi, xCN
Another cool idea is perhaps making the Forbidden Palace of China. That would be cool to see, but regardless I wish you luck with building whatever you desire to make.
Geshultz

Ratings
I like the idea of a ruined monument at night lit up by fireflies, it's something I'm going to try work on but I'm sure you'll pull it off!

Jordn

VIP+
Jordn
Jordn
VIP+
Ratings
28 2
An overgrown, futuristic build could be nice. Like an abandoned scientific lab that went wrong or maybe an old space station.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I've always had a soft spot for post-apocalyptic builds with lots of dead trees, nuclear waste, fires, and wreckage.