Creative - 2 Owner Plots

why cant a 2 owner plot be graded? i have submitted my plot 2-3 times , the first 2 told me to make more detail on the plot (and i understand that)
and the last one that i got today said that a 2 owner plot cant be graded... Why?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi SizeR!
I'm not an expert in creative but I think it's because it would be unfair to grade.
Staff wouldn't know who to give the grade to, and giving it to both wouldn't be equal because they both did different parts of the build.

Hi SizeR!
I'm not an expert in creative but I think it's because it would be unfair to grade.
Staff wouldn't know who to give the grade to, and giving it to both wouldn't be equal because they both did different parts of the build.
yeah but my other friend that is the 2nd owner of the plot just helped me merge the 3 plots together and built 1 small thing other than that i built everything by myself...
he even quit creative and said that he doesnt really care about the grade :/

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I understand, but if only a “couple” people received exceptions, we’d have to give everyone exceptions, which ignores the rule.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
yeah but my other friend that is the 2nd owner of the plot just helped me merge the 3 plots together and built 1 small thing other than that i built everything by myself...
he even quit creative and said that he doesnt really care about the grade :/
Hello,

You can be graded if you have built 90% of the plot.

Sunset