ELITE
Ratings
341 8

Build Contest
Saturday, February 16th 10:00 AM EST - Sunday, February 17th 11:00 AM EST
(EST not your timezone? Click
Here!)

Chinese New Years

**Copying and pasting from prior builds is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification for the current build competition and will also ban you from participating in future build competitions.**

Signing up is the same as every other build competition. All you have to do is comment your own and your teammates IN GAME NAME in the reply section down below (IF you are teaming only one person per team has to reply down below). Once you have done that you are in! Please sign up on time to be in the build comp.

All plots are normal sizes! 65x65

Once players sign up I will make a warp leading to each player/team plot and that is determined by the order you sign up. Plots will be set under the player's name (the person who signed up, the teammate will be trusted.) during the contest and then set to staff once comp is over and plots are ready to judge.

Teaming is allowed (ONLY TEAMS OF 2)

Up to 16 teams (or can be solo)

World edit IS allowed

Voxel is NOT allowed

Judges will be Manacube Staff members

You can find it at /warp BuildComp

Please show up to the event if you post your username. If you are a no show your plot will be given to somebody else.

***If you do not show up within 4 hours of the build comp's initial start time your spot will be replaced!***
**Winner(s) may only win every other build contest** (If you won first place last contest you may not win first place this contest!)

**Copying and pasting from previous builds will result in disqualification and ban from participating in future build competitions.**

**Staff reserve the right to disqualify players/teams at their discretion. Past behavior (bans, mutes, griefs, etc.), current mutes, or behavior during the event may result in disqualification.**

The event takes place on Saturday, February 16th at 10:00 AM EST - Sunday, February 17th at 11:00 AM EST
To get there you can do /warp BuildComp

The winner of our most recent build comp was: gogre & tbls

1st Place- Duxki
2nd Place- Lavendel
3rd Place-

1st Place - Artisan Title & 150 mana
2nd Place - 100 mana
3rd Place- 75 mana
***(If you are a team the prize will be SPLIT between the two.)***

Last edited by a moderator:

Duxki

MVP+
Kuintin
Kuintin
MVP+
Ratings
I remember doing this last year, count me in IGN: Duxki
Might pay my respects to mister wormy dragon thing I made that moved. Mine's still going to be shit though.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I couldn't build a Chinese new year build for my life but good luck to everyone participating!! Cant wait to see some amazing builds c:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Good luck to everyone joining in! And thanks to the staff involved for hosting it <3 I love the theme idea, but I cannot build to save myself... I look forward to seeing what everyone has built though.