Creative: Builder Grade Color Options

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
In addition to what Samara said on this forum (click here), I also believe it would be a great idea to throw in an option to change the color of your Builder Grade after you submit a plot, either for Donor ranks, or just anyone who actually takes their time to get their very own plot graded. Creative does have many bugs within it but it is still operational, with or without anything that may be added in the future. I play other parts of the server as well, but Creative is my main and I would really love to enjoy if we could add in some color options maybe for Builder Grades. I was told as an A+, if I could ever get up there, you can get your grade color changed but an admin would have to do it, so I feel like this suggestion would be a great additive to Creative as maybe this could be a part of a later update.

If this were to happen for any Builder Grade/Donor here are some suggestions;

"D" Grade/VIP -
Orange (&6), Indigo (&9), and Red (&4) or Light Red (&c)
**Includes "D+" builders as well**

"C" Grade/VIP+ -
Inheritance from "'D' Grade/VIP", Light Green (&a), and Faded/Light Yellow (&e)
**Includes "C-" and "C+" builders as well.**

"B" Grade/MVP -
Inheritance from "'C' Grade/VIP+", Purple (&5), Light Purple/Pink (&d), and Green (&2)
**Includes "B-" and "B+" builders as well.**

"A" Grade/MVP+ -
Inheritance from "'B' Grade/MVP", Blue (&1), Cyan (&3), Light Gray (&7), and Dark Gray (&8)
**Includes "A-" and "A+" builders as well.**

Donor Rank "ELITE" -
Inheritance from "'A' Grade/MVP+", in addition to any extra chat colors and Bold (&l) on the Builder Grade.

I am asking of this because it would be ideal in the certain aspect that some of us would like the colors to match our nicknames and it just doesn't look good with a builder grade in which the color is just not matching. If there could be any way to make this into an option/GUI similar to how you build wings with /trails, I feel it would be cool to have a personalization GUI so this way nicknames could match colors across the name instead of for example, having a gold/white nickname and the grade just stands out as light green. It just doesn't look the best and I'm sure if more people feel the same, if this is at all ideally possible. Thanks again and all replies/feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Elite rank already gives you most of the colours listed. Would be cool if the builder ranks are the same, maybe they could share the same gui/make a similar gui to /prefix for Elites.

KasualKaoSS

ELITE
ilyVxid
ilyVxid
ELITE
Ratings
35 7
Elite rank already gives you most of the colours listed. Would be cool if the builder ranks are the same, maybe they could share the same gui/make a similar gui to /prefix for Elites.
Yes, I am aware for /prefix that it gives us most, if not all of the colors, I just meant yes, similar to the GUI for prefix but more like the customizer that is available for wings when you do /trails, because if you can customize the color available for the letter and the +/- (if you have one) I feel that would be cool. I guess just my opinion but just an idea. I also wish chat colors were slightly more available instead of having to type color codes each time, only other option to get other colors pre-made is by having bought a crate from years ago that some people haven't been around for. I'm not so much entailed into chat colors though as much as I am with the builder rank/grade only because it sticks out like a sore thumb if your nick doesn't match it instead.

Ratings
In addition to what Samara said on this forum (click here), I also believe it would be a great idea to throw in an option to change the color of your Builder Grade after you submit a plot, either for Donor ranks, or just anyone who actually takes their time to get their very own plot graded. Creative does have many bugs within it but it is still operational, with or without anything that may be added in the future. I play other parts of the server as well, but Creative is my main and I would really love to enjoy if we could add in some color options maybe for Builder Grades. I was told as an A+, if I could ever get up there, you can get your grade color changed but an admin would have to do it, so I feel like this suggestion would be a great additive to Creative as maybe this could be a part of a later update.

"D" Grade/VIP -

"C" Grade/VIP+ -

"B" Grade/MVP -
Inheritance from "'C' Grade/VIP+", Purple (&5), Light Purple/Pink (&d), and Green (&2)

"A" Grade/MVP+ -
Inheritance from "'B' Grade/MVP", Blue (&1), Cyan (&3), Light Gray (&7), and Dark Gray (&8)

Donor Rank "ELITE" -
Inheritance from "'A' Grade/MVP+", in addition to any extra chat colors and Bold (&l) on the Builder Grade.

I am asking of this because it would be ideal in the certain aspect that some of us would like the colors to match our nicknames and it just doesn't look good with a builder grade in which the color is just not matching. If there could be any way to make this into an option/GUI similar to how you build wings with /trails, I feel it would be cool to have a personalization GUI so this way nicknames could match colors across the name instead of for example, having a gold/white nickname and the grade just stands out as light green. It just doesn't look the best and I'm sure if more people feel the same, if this is at all ideally possible. Thanks again and all replies/feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated!

"D" Grade/VIP -

"C" Grade/VIP+ -

"B" Grade/MVP -

"A" Grade/MVP+ -

Donor Rank "ELITE" -

I agree with KasualKaoSS it would be so great if all elites got bold across the server