sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
730 81
Following the merge, voting has been removed and replaced with /cashcow to claim rewards. One problem that wasn't brought up is how to creative players earn mana? Mana is important on creative since members can vote to earn mana and use it to buy world edit to build. With voting gone the only way they can earn mana is through scramblers which give 3 mana (if even). World edit costs 20 mana so you're have to win 7 scramblers at the least. (on top of that its against other players who want to win scramblers. Is there a way to bring back voting for creative or something because this is completely unacceptable and unfair to builders.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
hihi! i totally agree that another way to earn mana should be implemented since we do not currently have /cow. i've put through a couple suggestions, some of which are increasing scrambler rewards to at least 5-10+ mana and that they occur more often. hoping /cow is added soon, however there is no word on it yet. please feel free to suggest anything else, i'd be more than happy to formally forward it!

much love,
- ash<3