Creative cosmetic chests

Navychipmunk12

ELITE
Navychipmunk12
Navychipmunk12
ELITE
Ratings
I think that creative is lacking cosmetics and collectibles compared to other game modes, so staff should implement ancient chests, event chests etc into creative. I believe these chests should give us the ability to get more chat colours, bold names, plot cosmetics, trails, tags and all the other spicy stuff you find in crates. Just a tiny lil thought

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I think that creative is lacking cosmetics and collectibles compared to other game modes, so staff should implement ancient chests, event chests etc into creative. I believe these chests should give us the ability to get more chat colours, bold names, plot cosmetics, trails, tags and all the other spicy stuff you find in crates. Just a tiny lil thought
Hey there! I think this is a great idea. What I'd do if I were you would be to make a suggestion on the suggestions page of the website. You can find it here: https://suggestions.manacube.com. The top posts are added in. Hope this helps!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello there,

I believe the reason that crates aren’t implemented on Creative, is because they wouldn’t add much into the gamemode. As well as this, there are many, many possible issues that can arise from this, such as duplicating keys, keys being cleared when players clear their inventories, so on and so forth.

Due to this, I don’t believe the typical crate system will be implemented in the near future (or at all). However! I do personally agree that it’s quite unfair for the Creative community to miss out on the cosmetic features, such as holiday tags, chat colours and other cosmetic perks.

I think it would be a great, and beneficial idea for both the players and Dakota, to temporarily add the holiday tags to the creative store whilst the crates are available.

Navychipmunk12

ELITE
Navychipmunk12
Navychipmunk12
ELITE
Ratings
Hello there,

I believe the reason that crates aren’t implemented on Creative, is because they wouldn’t add much into the gamemode. As well as this, there are many, many possible issues that can arise from this, such as duplicating keys, keys being cleared when players clear their inventories, so on and so forth.

Due to this, I don’t believe the typical crate system will be implemented in the near future (or at all). However! I do personally agree that it’s quite unfair for the Creative community to miss out on the cosmetic features, such as holiday tags, chat colours and other cosmetic perks.

I think it would be a great, and beneficial idea for both the players and Dakota, to temporarily add the holiday tags to the creative store whilst the crates are available.
Sorry for the late response. Is there any possible way you could implement a loyalty reward? Like after every 100 hours online (not afk) you get granted a chatcolor or title. This is a prestigious way of players showing their loyalty and dedication to the server.

Navychipmunk12

ELITE
Navychipmunk12
Navychipmunk12
ELITE
Ratings
Sorry for the late response. Is there any possible way you could implement a loyalty reward? Like after every 100 hours online (not afk) you get granted a chatcolor or title. This is a prestigious way of players showing their loyalty and dedication to the server.
Possibly a tag saying [Veteran] would be cool after like 500 hours?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, @Navychipmunk12.

I completely agree it’d be nice for Creative players to have access to more titles/rewards. I would personally urge you to bring these (and any other) suggestions to our designated Player Suggestions website, Feature Upvote!

Here’s the link incase you’re interested: https://manacube.featureupvote.com

Have a nice day/night!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Rewards based on hours ingame are a really nice idea. Hopefully they wouldn't be exploited through afk-ing.

Cheers.