What is your Minecraft username?
Neb_73

What server was your punishment on
Creative

Punishment Type
Ban

Why were you punished?
i copied a house from the internet

Have you been banned on ManaCube before?
no

----- Your Appeal -----

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?
i did not realise that you could not do this and i was not thinking straight when building it. I know i should have looked at the rules while i was in the spawn, but i assumed it would be the same. However the interior of the house did originate from me and i did create a few modifications to it. I am really sorry that I copied this house and cheated on the server. I have now built a better plot and created everything by myself. I am quite proud of it and very much desire to grade it.

Any evidence that could support your appeal
I dont really know how to give you evidence except if u check my plot to use that i have really tried to make a good plot.
Please unban me from grading, it would be amazing.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
Hello, @Neb_73.

You can appeal grade bans here: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/gradeban-appeal/.

This section is for global in-game punishments such as mutes and bans. I will move your post into this sub-forum so that a member of creative staff can look into this for you, but in future if you ever need to appeal it again, please be cautious of the different sub-forums. Have a nice day/night.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey,

I will put this appeal in to reviewing. I will talk to other staff members to see if we will un gradeban you or not.

- Aloro
Post automatically merged:

Hey @Neb_73

We have decided to reject your appeal. I understand you said you should have read the rules. However we gave you plenty of warnings and comments leading up to your gradeban. Signs were even left at your plot explaining you can not copy builds. So surly you must have read that. This is why for now we are rejecting this.

Have a nice day/night.
- Aloro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.