sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
Something i've noticed that hasn't been addressed much is the spawn. In my opinion the creative spawn is currently fine, but some players say otherwise. The issue i wanted to address is the holograms at spawn. New players first instinct is to fly around spawn looking for plots and begin to complain that all plots are full and they're unhappy. I'm not completely sure how but there has to be someway to have players be able to figure out how to get a plot and get started so chat isnt flooded with "how do i get a plot" "ugh all plots are taken" etc.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
yes

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
You mean like a tutorial command like Olympus has?

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
You mean like a tutorial command like Olympus has?
yeah something like that but like it has to be more clear for players to see it because i feel like most would skip it though

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
I mean the NPCs are really easy to find. I can only think of new minecraft (not only server) players to not be able to figure out what to do but a tutorial would be amazing and would help out with those players alot.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Could have it when players first join to announce it across your screen "To get an empty plot, type /plot a".
And to also give a wiki link in their chat with something similar to "Please check out the wiki for any questions, etc"

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
+1

A tutorial for the creative spawn would be amazing for new players, which will add a level of inclusivity and higher player retention