Closed Creative, TheGlitchyKid, "Shulker"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
TheGlitchyKid
8-7-19, Creative
From what I could see, I was banned for spawning withers and shulkers.
I have not been banned on Manacube before.
I feel that I should be unbanned because I did not spawn any withers or shulkers period in the two hours that I was on the server.
One, I was off of the server for about six hours by the point I was banned. Two, I had not been on the server for more than three hours because I just joined. Three, the way that the withers spawned is in the way that they could only be spawned by commands which if I am correct, I would not have access to due to me being completely new to the server. Four, if you look at the chat log (if you have one I am not sure) you will see me asking how to save my plot because I didn't want to lose my progress because I intended to get off and go to sleep.
Evidence against me.
One, I had not given permission to anybody to add stuff to my plot. Two, I am completely new to the server so I could be considered someone who would join and completely lag out the server but I honestly don't know why I would spend two hours on a build and then get banned.
Also not sure if I posted in the right place. If I need to post somewhere else then I am willing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.