Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

CREATIVE CRATES

A suggestion I and many other creative players have been suggesting for months is the creative crates. As many people have mentioned before on the forums, Creative is a forgotten game mode mainly because it's outdated and doesn't earn money. One of the many ways creative can earn more money is with crates. As other players have mentioned before, some of the things you can include in the crates are

-Tags
-Ability to claim one more plot
-Mana
-Chat feelings
-Unlock Permanent perms to item frames, armor stands, world edit

Here is the link to the previous suggestion of Creative Crates which was a little more than 4 months ago

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I think it would be cool if you could win furniture from the crates like on Olympus.
You wouldn't be able to have them given as an item, but if you created a GUI where once you click on the furniture it would spawn where you are, then I would think it'd work.
A lot of the creative builds that I've seen lack interior decoration and I think this could really help with that too.

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
I think it would be cool if you could win furniture from the crates like on Olympus.
You wouldn't be able to have them given as an item, but if you created a GUI where once you click on the furniture it would spawn where you are, then I would think it'd work.
A lot of the creative builds that I've seen lack interior decoration and I think this could really help with that too.
This!! I played creative briefly and I think this would bring a lot of appeal.
I also really like the idea of the crates. It’d be super interesting and I know I for sure would probably come back to the game mode.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Interesting

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
heyooo sophia!! i love these ideas and will definitely pass them on! its creative's time to shine, lets (hopefully) get some updates rollin B)