ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
+
The theme is pretty original and good.
The build could have more detail but is also fine to be accepted imo. But I don't like that everything is on a square, you should remove the dirt blocks outside of the mountains.

-
It's very confusing and hard to find the correct path, you should add more signs or carpets to lead the way.
The parkour is very unbalanced, some parts are very easy why some are too hard for insane (e.g. the winged double neo and the trapdoor to head jump)

I will have to go for a -1 on this because I think you need to revamp the parkour. This is just my opinion though, good luck! :D

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
Nice build.. i cant even build that good lol
+
The theme is pretty original and good.
The build could have more detail but is also fine to be accepted imo. But I don't like that everything is on a square, you should remove the dirt blocks outside of the mountains.

-
It's very confusing and hard to find the correct path, you should add more signs or carpets to lead the way.
The parkour is very unbalanced, some parts are very easy why some are too hard for insane (e.g. the winged double neo and the trapdoor to head jump)

I will have to go for a -1 on this because I think you need to revamp the parkour. This is just my opinion though, good luck! :D
Thanks for the feedback! I removed the square on the bottom of the map and tried to make the pathway more clear to see. I also nerfed some of the jumps.

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
The Theme is Original.
The Build is Good But from the screenshots it looks plain.
But it Still might get accepted!
I Haven't tried the parkour so idk.

I Wish You Good Luck! :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
I really like the theme, and the build is very well done and detailed.
Looking at the parkour, there is a nice variety in jumps, and they fit the difficulty well. However, when trying the parkour, there isn't a very clear path in where you actually need to go, it isn't a huge issue, but I would recommend maybe adding a certain colour carpet, or something else like that along the path of the parkour so it is easier to see exactly where to go.
Good luck! :)

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
The build Is nice and the jumps are ok but a bit confusing. There's also a bunch of skips I recommend to patch those.
im stupid.png
Is this possible or am I stupid?

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
The Theme is Original.
The Build is Good But from the screenshots it looks plain.
But it Still might get accepted!
I Haven't tried the parkour so idk.

I Wish You Good Luck! :)
I really like the theme, and the build is very well done and detailed.
Looking at the parkour, there is a nice variety in jumps, and they fit the difficulty well. However, when trying the parkour, there isn't a very clear path in where you actually need to go, it isn't a huge issue, but I would recommend maybe adding a certain colour carpet, or something else like that along the path of the parkour so it is easier to see exactly where to go.
Good luck! :)
The build Is nice and the jumps are ok but a bit confusing. There's also a bunch of skips I recommend to patch those.
View attachment 11756
Is this possible or am I stupid?
I appreciate the feedback, I tried to add more signs and carpet to make the path more viewable.

That first jump is possible, you need to gather momentum! If you wouldn’t mind showing me where the skips are so I could patch em up that’d be appreciated :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi xSemo,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not that original, because there is already some maps which looks similar, (Like IceMountain for example), the build is not really good, it's a bit messy (Why is there upside down floating trees ?), but I also think the middle of the map feel empty, more decoration, and less floating blocks could be good. The parkour is not really good too, it's pretty varied, but too hard even for an insane, I found some exploits in your map too : http://prntscr.com/mlyqjq http://prntscr.com/mlyr92

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.