<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
It's gonna be hard not to misspell this name!

Creator
Inktest​

Jumps

Checkpoints

Plot
/plot v Inktest 19

The character consists of a shapeless blob with a blue gradient that goes brigther the closer it is to the center of the body, two noodle arms can be seen coming out of the top part of the body, and changes colors as it reaches the tip from blue to green to red, on the top of the body there are also two noodles with sunflowers on the ends which make the eyes of the creature, additionally a piranha plant comes out of the top middle and has a purple mouth, the head consists of another gradient that goes from yellow to magenta to red and has spikes which follow the color of the gradient. The body is surrounded by vines that cross each other and are a light green color

1632672928972.png

Last edited:

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello Inktest,

Thank you for your patience, your map has been put in reviewing.
The theme is original, well done c;
The build is accurate and beautiful. Great detail and texture.

We just have a few concerns regarding the parkour and direction. A few jumps feel slightly hard with the positionings etc. In addition, some of the parkour does need directions dependant on where the TP block goes. Please PM me on discord for further explanations etc. You have one month from now (until November 9th) to make these changes. If you have not made these changed by the, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will be closed from now.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
Hello Inktest!

I'm happy to tell you that your map has been accepted!
The theme is original, good job on that!
The build has great detail and is accurate to what you was going for.
The parkour is varied throughout and fits the hard difficulty you were going for.

Thank you for submitting this map, we look forward to hopefully seeing more submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.