491 19
Username: MCBYT
Map Name: "Crewmate"
/plot h MCBYT 17 (on the left)
Expert map.
73 jumps.

Changes:
Added a checkpoint after the ice momentum jump
(I would have moved it like you suggested, but you would have to then jump back to the start of the ice to try the momentum jump again, which I thought would be pretty annoying)
Replaced 4 neo jumps
Moved the first checkpoint to be accessible before/after the water headhitter neo
Nerfed 5 jumps
Patched all skips I could find
Added a bit more direction to the map

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Found a few skips you missed!

The cobble walls are still easy to skip here, Near the end there's a pretty minor water skip here, and although it requires jump boost this one skips 2 checkpoints here.

Other than the problems I mentioned it's an Amazing map and I give it a whole +1 o:
I didn't even think about that last one. The second one I did see before but couldn't get to work, but with speed I just got it now, so I've patched that up. Fixing the third skip took care of the first, so it should all be good now. Thank you so much :)

Amberion

ELITE
Ambiebearr
Ambiebearr
ELITE
Ratings
27 1
I didn't even think about that last one. The second one I did see before but couldn't get to work, but with speed I just got it now, so I've patched that up. Fixing the third skip took care of the first, so it should all be good now. Thank you so much :)
Haha the first one is still possible from 4 different locations~

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I must say that this is one of your better maps parkour wise, if you don't count the 3?! luck vines
It's kinda depressing to see all your builds floating, a ground wouldn't hurt
I don't really like the idea of a ground on most of my maps; it works for a few types of builds (and I do have some in progress that have detailed floors), but as I specialize in character models, I think adding a ground would, in most situations, detract from the build and/or look very out of place.

and luck vines op :(

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello MCBYT,

Congratulations on getting your map ACCEPTED. Here is my input:

Theme: Much to the distraught of WICKEDMagma, your theme is original as there are no Crewmate maps based on Among Us.
Build: The build is accurate to the theme in all regards - the start dead body is accurate, the crewmate is accurate, and the megaphone on the top is accurate. The build is well-detailed and the organics were very well done - nice job!
Parkour: Your changes to the parkour make the map more fun to play and I couldn't find any more skips other than those mentioned above, so good job! The map is the appropriate difficulty and a decent length to be classified as an EXPERT map, and the jumps are well-varied and are well-incorporated into the build.

Congrats again on getting your map accepted, and I'd love to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.