Cubit Gift card

Ratings
Is there another way to buy stuff from the manacube store, because my dad doesn't like buying stuff from google. if anyone has any suggestion on how I could buy stuff from the store without buying directly from the website, Pleaseeeeeeeee answer

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
The only other way of buying stuff from the store without having to spend real money is with cubits.

Cubits are an in-game currency that is obtainable by voting, trading with other players, or buying them in the store (which costs real money.) If you see something in the store and you have enough cubits to purchase it then do /cubits spend [amount] and then you will receive a gift card code. With the gift card, you will be able to insert it when buying whatever you want to buy and then redeem your purchase for free.

Ratings
emm yes, acceptation, emm also mellyz, emm my dad and my mom are on the same side. also what I'm trying to say is "is there anywhere else I can buy cubits other than the website, like maybe on Amazon, so it's not direct interaction with the website because my dad says it's not safe buying stuff on google. He only wants to buy stuff from Microsoft store".

Ratings
I need to do this before the easter sale ends btw, becuz if it ends I will be $100 dollars of budget

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
I don't believe there is any way to buy cubits outside of this website. Since Manacube is a fan-made Minecraft server and not an official Microsoft creation, the server isn't going to sell their currency outside of this forum area. I apologize D:

<developer>

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
tell your dad it is safe to buy from store, there is multiple payment method you can choose, paypal, xsolla and stripe, if you use credit card as payment its all safe because its Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode and providing the highest level of transaction processing security also safeguarding customer information.

Ratings
i also got another idea, my dad is a big crypto investor, and it says u can buy with bitcoin and my dad has some of them

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I don’t think crypto currencies are an accepted payment method in the manacube store