elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
I have a suggestion that would (in my mind) be beneficial towards the Manacube community. Recently, a new giveaway system hosted by King Benny, has been implemented. As many of you know, servers such as skyblock, islands, survival, etc, have a abundance of alternate Minecraft accounts on them, resulting in King Benny selecting these alternate accounts in giveaways. On console clients, which many of these alternate accounts are hosted on, you can not claim the 5 cubit reward. If there was an alt limit on the giveaway, that would be wonderful! ♥️♥️♥️

TheFancyBear

ELITE
TheFancyBear
TheFancyBear
ELITE
Ratings
What they could also do is check the IP for the accounts, let every one of the accounts claim the 5 cubits reward. But only 1 account can claim it. This way you can still claim it from your main account without having to open a minecraft instance for your alt.

With this method they could also lower the chances in the giveaway for alts by looking at the IP addresses on the accounts. This could however be bypassed but that could result in a punishment etc.

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
if you cant claim it on console client doesn't that already solve your concern?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
what if you can claim it on console client?
Bex stated: " On console clients, which many of these alternate accounts are hosted on, you can not claim the 5 cubit reward. If there was an alt limit on the giveaway, that would be wonderful! ♥️♥️♥️ "

So i was asking if you cant even claim in on console then what's the issue.
Not knowing if you cant claim on console or not. Just going off what they said

Yokabu

PATRON
Yokabu
Yokabu
Patron
if you cant claim it on console client doesn't that already solve your concern?
well than its a wasted giveaway for everyone. Im also for the idea to limit the alts. Many have the same name just with different ending numbers.

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
I have a suggestion that would (in my mind) be beneficial towards the Manacube community. Recently, a new giveaway system hosted by King Benny, has been implemented. As many of you know, servers such as skyblock, islands, survival, etc, have a abundance of alternate Minecraft accounts on them, resulting in King Benny selecting these alternate accounts in giveaways. On console clients, which many of these alternate accounts are hosted on, you can not claim the 5 cubit reward. If there was an alt limit on the giveaway, that would be wonderful! ♥️♥️♥️
the cooldown gets given to the alts and main too though so i dont see what the problem is?

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
tbh the giveaway system sucks cause the prize is too small and it is almost impossible to win...

ThommyBacoow

PATRON+
Bacoow
Bacoow
Patron+
Ratings
48 2
the cooldown gets given to the alts and main too though so i dont see what the problem is?
I think ppl walking thru the point that ppl with alts get more chances of winning than a person with one account like buying more tickets for a lottery:p

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
I think ppl walking thru the point that ppl with alts get more chances of winning than a person with one account like buying more tickets for a lottery:p
this isnt true. If you win on an alt all of your accounts get a cooldown. or at least thats what staff told me

ThommyBacoow

PATRON+
Bacoow
Bacoow
Patron+
Ratings
48 2
this isnt true. If you win on an alt all of your accounts get a cooldown. or at least thats what staff told me
So it is kinda true, bcause if u have multiple accounts your chances are bigger right? I know all your accounts get a cooldown after winning :p

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
So it is kinda true, bcause if u have multiple accounts your chances are bigger right? I know all your accounts get a cooldown after winning :p
technically yeah, you are roughly 1% more likely to win at most (this is if youre using 10 accounts at once) than someone who is on their own