Add visible cubits balance?

• Total voters

PewPewMelon

ELITE
PewPewMelon
PewPewMelon
ELITE
Ratings
As we know, survival doesn't have much except for money and cubits so i was wondering if you can add a cubits balance like other gamemodes in factions so we can at least browse our cubits. This will let newbies know how much they have as well. Example is attached :)

Attachments

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there,
Firstly players can view their cubits by typing ./cubits balance or hovering over their name in the public chat. Personally, in my opinion, there's no need to fill up the sidebar more than it already is, maybe it might be an interesting addition for next season, you never know!

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I agree melon, im fed up of typing in /cubits bal. As most regular player will know i am a menace for buying cubits and i like to regularly make myself feel better by checking my cubit bal

PewPewMelon

ELITE
PewPewMelon
PewPewMelon
ELITE
Ratings
yea true i do /cubits bal all the time to check it or hover over to myself, would be cool if i can look at those cubits and knowing how much i have too

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hello!

I agree with everyone's statements on this idea. It would crowd the hot bar a bit and checking /cubits bal or simply hovering over your name in chat is an easy task, but it could be convenient as well to show in the hotbar.

But if you feel strongly about this idea, you can suggest this idea here : https://suggestions.manacube.com/ and it will be reviewed by upper staff and other players can upvote it!

Madison

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I agree with melon on this. Yes it may make the sidebar a little bigger but it makes it easier for players in survival to see their cubits. And for other servers like factions etc.. they have a larger sidebar and don't have much of a problem with it.

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
I agree, but i would also like to have this on other servers too. I think that i should be made global, that way it is easier to do trades

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I agree, but i would also like to have this on other servers too. I think that i should be made global, that way it is easier to do trades
It has already been implemented.