Cubits giveaway! -- Global

Ratings
Hello! Soooo after some thinking, I realized that I wanted to give back to the community that has done so much for me. I really appreciate everyone here, and I want to help others be happy! I will be giving away cubits to let you spend it on whatever you want. There will be 3 winners, and each will receive 15 cubits.

How to enter:
Comment the following...
-ign
-discord
-like this post
-tell me your favorite food (just curious lmao)​

You can enter until August 8th at 00:00 EST. Any post after that time will not be counted.
Winners will be announced on August 9th! Good luck to everyone!

edit: message me on my disc (audrey#1371) if you have any questions or concerns)
Ign: shangxinchan
disc: sarahchan#1290
fav food: oof... noodles, rice, pickled daikon, and lychee :D

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Ign: shangxinchan
disc: sarahchan#1290
fav food: oof... noodles, rice, pickled daikon, and lychee :D
rice has recently been a staple food for me.. so good :D

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
Ign: NotVorteX03
Discord: Vortex/Yoran #7542
Fav Food: Lasagne :eek:o_O

GL everyone and u better choose me!
no jk xD...

... unless?

... unless 0_0

Slayslive

ELITE
Slayslive
Slayslive
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: Slayslive
Discord: Slays#7368

Favorite food: Probably fruit salad since its yummy yummy (The wiggles reference) and it really good for you!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
ign: frickabbie
discord: abbie#4318
favorite food: all food, i am unable to chose. i like cheese, i like sushi, bread? yes. rice? yes. fruit? yes. big yes to everything but mushrooms.

Ratings
IGN: RickoInBoots
DISCORD: Boggy#8787
Favourite Food: DONUTS <3

Thank you Audrey for doing this stuff for us. I can't find the right words to thank you enough for everything you have done for me <333. Keep up the good work Audrey and good luck to everyone participating.

karoleee

ELITE
Karoleee
Karoleee
ELITE
Ratings
27 2
ign: Karoleeem
discord: karoleeem#8179
favourite food: probably pasta and fries, im super healthy as u can tell from it D:

thanks for the opportunity, have a good day! :D

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
IGN: RickoInBoots
DISCORD: Boggy#8787
Favourite Food: DONUTS <3

Thank you Audrey for doing this stuff for us. I can't find the right words to thank you enough for everything you have done for me <333. Keep up the good work Audrey and good luck to everyone participating.
Yooooo Ricko!! I'm so glad that you decided to enter! I hope that what I do on manacube helps benefit the community and improve it. Thank you for being such a kind person towards me, and I hope we can continue to play parkour together often!

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
IPhoenixI_
DEWMASTER PRIME#2552
I always have liked pizza or ice cream since they usually never fail to make me happy :p
I hope to win the cubits but I know they will go to someone random since there are so many people

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
IPhoenixI_
DEWMASTER PRIME#2552
I always have liked pizza or ice cream since they usually never fail to make me happy :p
I hope to win the cubits but I know they will go to someone random since there are so many people
Don't give up hope! I assure you having a better attitude about things will help you have better outcomes. I wish you luck!

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574
Favourite Food: I have so many favourite foods, but crepes will always have a special place in my heart <3 I'm also a big fan of Korean and Chinese food. Yummy~ c:

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
IGN: Lavendel
Discord: Lavendel#4574
Favourite Food: I have so many favourite foods, but crepes will always have a special place in my heart <3 I'm also a big fan of Korean and Chinese food. Yummy~ c:
Korean bbq and kimchi is ❤️❤️