Cubits

Z3R0_YT

Z3R0_YT
Z3R0_YT
Ratings
I think that we should make Cubits more accessible because some people might not have the money to pay, but this is the main way to get cubits for now.
you either trade prestige or pay (main way). by trading you usually need a friend and they don't always get online. And prestige could be hard for players that are new to the game. I think you should add in maybe a quest system where people get a amount of cubits for quests e.g.: Quest: mine 1 grass block Reward: 0.1 Cubits. something like that. I just think that they should update the game for cubits to make it more easy and accessible for players like me.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I think the current ways to get cubits is pretty fair. Just voting needs to come back- or increase cow cubit reward

When I started playing I never spent a single cent and became one of the top 5 players of aether prison (would have been more but I joined late) and then I slowly started to learn the ways to farm. Since then I've gotten patron (1k$ spent) and had only spent 60 of my own dollars. The rest was paying people 150%+ cubits to spend irl money on my acc

So you really just gotta teach yourself a way that works well for you and do that. It won't come easy but nothing should.