aAuSTrAliAS
MVP+
Ratings
CRAZYpink_dOnkey
Cupid
/plot visit CRAZYpink_dOnkey 1 (38;7)
Expert
113 (approximately)
9-10 checkpoints (Including the one at the start)
(See attatched files for images)

llighty helped build the Cupid part of the map, and helped a bit with some of the parkour placement.

Attachments

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
i would say as a helper on this map it is a hard difficulty it fits hard length and most of the jumps are also the hard difficulty but still +1

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
This map is great! The theme is really orginal, and the build looks great. I like the idea of cubid standing on a cloud, its really cool! The parkour has good jumps for the expert diff, alltough there could be a little too much jumps. Really great map, I hope it will get accepted! +1

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello CRAZYpink_dOnkey & llighty,

I'm going to be putting your map in Reviewing for the following reasons.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It's overall detailed and very well built, so well done!
The parkour has a lot of variation, you used a large variety of blocks and items to create original and enjoyable jumps, which is good.
However, the parkour is too long for an expert map, and quite confusing. It would be great if you could make the length more suited towards an expert map, as well as giving a clearer indication on where to go in places.
There were some areas that did have signs that weren't that informative, such as "Go down" when there were multiple places you could go down to, so it would be great if that could be a bit clearer as it was easy to get confused and lost in places.
Once you have made these changes and you are ready for your map to be retested, contact me in-game, on the forums or on discord - madi#5198 and I will retest your map and give you feedback.
If you can make these changes I will happily consider accepting your map.

Please refer to this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map length fits within the expert difficulty requirements.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Dcnkey & llightly,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the build and theme are good, as well as having great jump variation. Now the map is less confusing, and fits well into the expert length,

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.