Current list of known bugs on the parkour server (edits)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I don't know how helpful this sort of thing is for the staff team, but it is helpful to the casual (non-staff) player. Please let me know if this post is out of line.

General Issues
- In 1.9 and higher, snow, player heads, and other blocks cause players to glitch and be unable to move. 1.8 is currently the only version that doesn't do this.​
- Spawn parkour is prone to randomly breaking. This has been an issue for years.​
- Snow blocks melt on map maker world, causing courses to slowly disappear!​
- After completing a Champion map, your compass, nether star, and other items are removed from inventory. Relogging returns them.​
- The new filter sometimes doesn't filter words for certain players at certain times of the day. Even this inconsistency is inconsistent.​
- After prestiging, you still need Skilled rank to access Expert/ Insane maps.​
- Leaderboards for Champion maps can't be viewed and most of the top times are occupied by fly hackers who were banned.​
- Most recent Experts/ Insanes can be accessed by any rank, not just Skilled and higher.​
- There are many illegitimate world records for courses, including some < 10 second records.​
- Recently added courses' TP blocks and jump pads don't save after reboots.​
- Some course displays don't show world records: Aztec (medium), UFO (hard), and potentially more (which I have not completed).​
- AirBalloon] is probably not supposed to have that bracket there. Also, AirBalloon] cannot be completed in Challenge mode.​
- /prefix doesn't work which is a huge drawback to buying Elite.​
- /msg is broken ever since the hardware upgrade a month ago. When you try to message a player it says "this player is not online."​
- /log [map name] assumes you're trying to run /log [username], a staff command, and is blocked to players.​
- /reactions is unrecognized command.​
- /reactions top says that stats are disabled. Similarly, reactions in /stats for all players show "0 chat reactions."​

Outdated Info
- /help information about staff ranks still shows Manager and does not show Sr Mod.​
- /help information about submitting maps says you can rate plots with /rate [1-10], which is blocked. Unsure if this is intentional.​
- /submit directs you to manacube.com/submit, which is no longer the correct link.​
- /buy claims that Ancient chests have exclusive banners; they don't.​
- /buy still advertises the Valentine's Day 2018 bundle, which you obviously can't buy anymore.​

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Filters still not fixed

Cashisgr8

ELITE
Cashisgr8
Cashisgr8
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
Does anyone else lose the compass, nether star, and enderchest from their inventory after completing a champion map? It happens to me and I have to /hub to get them back

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Its not big of a deal imo.

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
I don't know how helpful this sort of thing is for the staff team, but it is helpful to the casual (non-staff) player. Please let me know if this post is out of line.

- In 1.9 and higher, snow, player heads, and other blocks cause players to glitch and be unable to move. 1.8 is currently the only version that doesn't do this.​
- The most recent Experts/ Insanes can be accessed by any rank, not just skilled and higher.​
- Spawn parkour is prone to randomly breaking.​
- After prestiging, you still need Skilled rank to access Expert/ Insane maps.​
- Leaderboards for Champion maps can't be viewed and most of the top times are occupied by fly hackers who were banned.​
- There are many illegitimate world records for courses, including some < 10 second records.​
- Some course displays don't show world records: Aztec (medium), UFO (hard), and potentially more (which I have not completed).​
- AirBalloon] is probably not supposed to have that bracket there.​

- /prefix doesn't work which is a huge drawback to buying Elite.​
- /msg is broken ever since the hardware upgrade yesterday. When you try to message a player it says "this player is not online."​
- /log [map name] assumes you're trying to run /log [username], a staff command, and is blocked to players.​
- /reactions is unrecognized command.​
- /reactions top says that stats are disabled. Similarly, reactions in /stats for all players show "0 chat reactions."​

- /help information about staff ranks still shows Manager and does not show Sr Mod.​
- /help information about submitting maps says you can rate plots with /rate [1-10], which is blocked. Unsure if this is intentional.​
- /submit directs you to manacube.com/submit, which is no longer the correct link.​
- /buy claims that Ancient chests have exclusive banners; they don't.​
- /buy still advertises the Valentine's Day 2018 bundle, which you obviously can't buy anymore.​
Oh I never of these commands and others! I never experienced anything with parkour but i try these things ur right!
Thanks for letting me know ;)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Does anyone else lose the compass, nether star, and enderchest from their inventory after completing a champion map? It happens to me and I have to /hub to get them back
Thanks, I'll add that tonight.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Edited 12 January 2020.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs