Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Henlos everyone, Bloro back again with another custom crate idea.

This time I present you the breakfast crate.
Now hear me out, you might think: ''BLORO ARENT CRATES SUPPOSED TO BE CELEBRATING A SPECIAL SEASON OR FESTIVAL OR SMTHING''
Well yea, but @kxies helps me with making these custom crates and she was hungry when she thought of this idea so.......
Let this one slide pls

Once again, this crate is Olympus based as I am an Olympus player.
The crate itself

Here is a preview of what's inside of the crate, just a quick preview until we get into the good part :>
A preview of what's inside the crate

Row 1:
[EGG] Title, Waffles Hat, Bacon Hat, Cereal Box Hat, [Syrup] Title
Titles and Hats (Cosmetics)

Row 2:
Bacon Chat Color*, Breadstick**, Bacon Scythe***, xDacon's Napkin****, Maple Syrup Kit*****
Chat Color, Tools, Collectable Item and Kit
*Color Codes go like ccc444ccc444ccc444ccc444
**Breadstick acts as a knockback stick and also as a weapon
***Bacon Scythe acts as both a pickaxe and a weapon, similar to the Reaper's Scythe
****SVA collectable item, able to put into the reset vault unlike the Canada firework
*****Gives 5 bottles of ''Maple Syrup'' that slows down enemies for an advantage to kill people in Hades' Volcano

Row 3:
4 Cubits, Chat Feelings Perk, Mystery Minion, Breakfast Sell Wand*, Artmap Perk
Perks and stuff idek lol
*Sell wand uses are 3500 unlike the usual 4000, but multiplier has been buffed to 140%!

Row 4:
2x Breakfast Keys, 2x 75% Sell Multipliers, Mystery Spawner, Infinity Chest, 2x Legendary Keys
Keys and the boring stuff i guess

That's the end of the Breakfast Crate I made customly. Please comment down below some ideas so I can make more crates as this is so fun to me!
Special thanks for @kxies for helping me think of some ideas for the crate.
Also if you think that some items should or should not be in the crate, please comment it down below as well! <3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Well yea, but @kxies helps me with making these custom crates and she was hungry when she thought of this idea so.......
LIES, UNTRUE, FALSEHOOD
no but actually this is very cool :>

Subtilizer

ELITE
elseawhy
elseawhy
ELITE
Ratings

Now hear me out, you might think: ''BLORO ARENT CRATES SUPPOSED TO BE CELEBRATING A SPECIAL SEASON OR FESTIVAL OR SMTHING''
Let this one slide pls

The crate itself

Here is a preview of what's inside of the crate, just a quick preview until we get into the good part :>

Row 1:

Row 2:
Bacon Chat Color*, Breadstick**, Bacon Scythe***, xDacon's Napkin****, Maple Syrup Kit*****
***Bacon Scythe acts as both a pickaxe and a weapon, similar to the Reaper's Scythe
****SVA collectable item, able to put into the reset vault unlike the Canada firework
*****Gives 5 bottles of ''Maple Syrup'' that slows down enemies for an advantage to kill people in Hades' Volcano

Row 3:
Perks and stuff idek lol
*Sell wand uses are 3500 unlike the usual 4000, but multiplier has been buffed to 140%!

Row 4:
2x Breakfast Keys, 2x 75% Sell Multipliers, Mystery Spawner, Infinity Chest, 2x Legendary Keys

That's the end of the Breakfast Crate I made customly. Please comment down below some ideas so I can make more crates as this is so fun to me!
Also if you think that some items should or should not be in the crate, please comment it down below as well! <3
Nice crate

Ratings
427 8

Let this one slide pls

The crate itself

Row 1:

Row 2:

Row 3:
Perks and stuff idek lol

Row 4:

Just asking, where's the armour? Like every good crate needs some armour! Maybe you could possibility add a waffle set or like make the hat included into the set, or pancakes since those 2 are some of the most popular breakfast options.

Thinking about the armour, maybe it could be like prot 8, with saturation 2 bonus effect per piece, since this is still food we're talking about. Maybe with the full set active we could have regen 2, or like absorption, or some decent effect to go along with the armour, since it sorta has to be food related, for it to make sense.

I don't know, just a thought.
#Bacon on top!

Duo

PATRON
dduoo
dduoo
Patron
Ratings
106 3
Your breakfast crate idea is awesome! Looking forward to your next creations! :)

speck853

speck_real
speck_real
Ratings

Let this one slide pls

The crate itself

Row 1:

Row 2:

Row 3:
Perks and stuff idek lol

Row 4:

Seems like a good crate, not got any armour though? Maybe you could add an armour piece/set to make it more well-rounded as a crate (otherwise though, great crate )