Custom Enchantments - Which ones work and which ones don't!

Chandler_Bling

ELITE
Chandler_Bling
Chandler_Bling
ELITE
Ratings
Hi guys,

I would like to organize an up-to-date list of which custom enchants work and which ones don't for this season. Please reply to this thread if you can confirm an enchantment that doesn't work and I will edit this post so it can be used as a community resource.

☑: Working
☐: Unconfirmed
☒: Not Working

Common
☑ Aquatic
☒ Viper
☑ Implants
☑ Glowing
☒ Drunk
☑ Flame Guard
☒Hardened
☐ Snare
☑ Gears

Rare
☑ Experienced
☒ Inquisitive
☒ Rage
☒ Ice Aspect

☑ Overload: Does not stack.
☒ Freeze
☑ Anti Gravity
☒ Blessed
☐ Farcast

Legendary
☑ Auto Smelt: Useless, since all ores are already smelted
☐ Haste: Unobtainable?
☒ Headless: No effect on monsters. Does work on players.
☐ Combo: Unobtainable?
☑ Reforged: Rumor has it, all levels of Reforged repair the same amount (needs more testing)
☒ Alpha

Heroic
☐ Trench
☑ Telepathy: Cancels auto-replant. Makes Bone Axe breakable. Breaking stone provides no ore.
☒ Master Inquisitive

General bugs:
  • Combining custom enchants on a weapon with the intent of upgrading the enchant rank has a high chance of not working. Combine through the Alchemist (via /enchant) for the best results.

Last edited:

sinisterkitten80

ELITE
Sinisterkitten80
Sinisterkitten80
ELITE
Ratings
Thank u for taking the time to make this, Im always on atlas but i really what to try skyblock, and can you please tell me of any buy shops. thank u

Chandler_Bling

ELITE
Chandler_Bling
Chandler_Bling
ELITE
Ratings
No problem. I think creating a separate buy shop thread would be a great idea, so as not to derail this one.

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
If you put telepathy on a pickaxe it will cancel out auto replant (I use a pickaxe to farm because it has fortune on it. If you put telepathy on a bone axe it will make it breakable. Not sure if inquisitive works as I can hardly tell any xp drop difference between an inquisitive 4 sword vs a standard bone axe.

These are from personal experiences. If others can try these out too that would be nice, though I understand that these are not easy enchantments to get.

Skapunk

Ratings
Implants and gears definitely work, I'm not sure headless works because I put Headless 3 on my sword and it made no difference at all per 1000 blaze kills at my grinder, I still got the same amount of heads.
Also I put Alpha 5 on my armour like last week and nothings happened yet.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
If using a telepathy pick on a stone generator, you do not get any ores. But if you use it on a cobble generator, you do.
Also, I've tried combining enchant books onto tools to upgrade the enchant, but it doesn't apply. This has happened with implants, experienced, inquisitive, ice aspect, and reformed. Maybe with others too, but these are the ones I know.
It's weird because I would try the same thing with some of the other enchants and they would work fine.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I put Headless 3 on my sword and it made no difference at all per 1000 blaze kills at my grinder, I still got the same amount of heads.
Headless does not affect the amount of mob head drops. And I'm not sure it's needed for player head drops either. I got the 25 kills needed for the /rankup and got a player head every time.

AZNCreeper

ELITE
AZNCreeper
AZNCreeper
ELITE
Ratings
65 3
If using a telepathy pick on a stone generator, you do not get any ores. But if you use it on a cobble generator, you do.
Also, I've tried combining enchant books onto tools to upgrade the enchant, but it doesn't apply. This has happened with implants, experienced, inquisitive, ice aspect, and reformed. Maybe with others too, but these are the ones I know.
It's weird because I would try the same thing with some of the other enchants and they would work fine.
That’s strange. I had inquis on my sword and was able to upgrade it by putting the same level inquis book on it

Chandler_Bling

ELITE
Chandler_Bling
Chandler_Bling
ELITE
Ratings
Posted by Mike_ in Ideals and Feedback:
-Drunk - no buffs or debuffs at anytime
-Hardened - armor takes same durability
-Inquisitive/Master Inquisitive - Xp gain doesn't change
-Rage - doesn't work
-Ice Aspect - doesn't work
-Blessed - no real use since there are no debuffs from armor enchant
-Freeze - doesn't work
-Autosmelt - All ores already autosmelt
-Haste - easy access to efficiency 7 tools + unobtainable
-Combo - Unobtainable
-Headless - Should apply to mob head drops aswell
-Alpha - Doesn't work
-Reforged - Reforged 1-10 all do the same repairing

MagicTurtleIV

ELITE
MagicTurtleIV
MagicTurtleIV
ELITE
Ratings
From experience I know that Aquatic, Flame guard and anti gravity work. Inquisitive, Master Inquisitive and Rage don't work at all. Telepathy does work but has issues as you listed :)

TheGoodCactus

ELITE
TheGoodCactus
TheGoodCactus
ELITE
Ratings
Hi guys,

I would like to organize an up-to-date list of which custom enchants work and which ones don't for this season. Please reply to this thread if you can confirm an enchantment that doesn't work and I will edit this post so it can be used as a community resource.

☐: Unconfirmed
☑: Working
☒: Not Working

Common
☐ Aquatic
☐ Viper
☑ Implants
☑ Glowing
☒ Drunk
☐ Flame Guard
☒Hardened
☐ Snare
☑ Gears

Rare
☐ Experienced
☐ Inquisitive: Possibly not working (needs more testing)
☐ Rage: Possibly not working (needs more testing)
☒ Ice Aspect
☐ Overload
☒ Freeze
☐ Anti Gravity
☒ Blessed
☐ Farcast

Legendary
☐ Auto Smelt: Useless, since all ores are already smelted
☐ Haste: Unobtainable?
☒ Headless: No effect on monsters. May still have an effect on players (needs more testing)
☐ Combo: Unobtainable?
☐ Reforged: Rumor has it, all levels of Reforged repair the same amount (needs more testing)
☒ Alpha

Heroic
☐ Trench
☐ Telepathy: Cancels auto-replant. Makes Bone Axe breakable. Breaking stone provides no ore.
☐ Master Inquisitive: Possibly not working (needs more testing)

General bugs:
  • Combining custom enchants on a weapon with the intent of upgrading the enchant rank has a high chance of not working. Combine through the Alchemist (via /enchant) for the best results.
working: quatic, flame guard, expiernce, anti gravity
not working: viper
not confirmed: the rest i didnt mention

tiametdragonborn

MVP+
Tiametdragonborn
Tiametdragonborn
MVP+
Ratings
I know overload works, I have it on right now but it doesn't stack.

EDIT: I also know headless works in pvp, I have tested it and gotten multiple head drops from players

Last edited:

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
I hope the staff fixes this because in my opinion, it would be rather useless to have these enchantments if barely half of them work.

Kind regards,
Eureka14, a fellow skyblock player

NoPoint

Ratings
Hey, Just figured I'd comment here and let you guys know that the staff team currently is working on a fix for these!
This list is fantastic, Thank you guys for taking the time to test, and work out these as it helps with future glitch and bug testing for the team
Also please note that Headless is NOT meant to effect monster heads, it is ONLY meant to affect player heads.

Biggest Gratitude <3
- The Staff Team