Custom Trees

Ratings
Something I saw online that was helpful and how I make my spruce trees is to start with a block with clear edges, like an ore block or polished granite/andesite etc and /replacenear when done. It helps get the general shape of a tree without having to fidget with logs.
Depending on the type of tree/leaves they can be a little better hand placed or better w/e'd in my opinion.
It kind of comes down to the type of tree tbh, but this ^ is what I used for mine.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I am not too good at building but I have learned from lots of trial and error that practice is key. As long as you keep trying, you will gradually get better. It really worked for me on my Skyblock Island.

Ratings
For making custom trees, I literally google the kind of tree I’m looking for (a real life reference, not minecraft) and try to copy how the branches are spread out and where abouts the leaves are! Even looking at trees from a window can always help.

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
Just try different things and be random dont think about it too much just imagine what you want and dont be too much of a perfectionist you got this!