Cyberbullying

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
One thing that is not listed in rules across all servers I have seen, is no cyber bullying.
I've been cyber bullied by people on skywars and kitpvp and /ignore doesn't work very well on kitpvp, because they just get another guy that their friends with to bug me. Sometimes it's when staff are on.

From what I have seen, prison, kitpvp, skywars and factions staff don't act against cyber bullying unless they see it as harassing, spam or caps. I suggest that staff also look out for cyber bullying and it should be a new rule.

(Skyblock and creative dont have cyber bullying problems)

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
I'm staff on skywars report them to me using /mail and I will try and sort it out. But we are very sorry for this recurring problem

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
To notice cyber bullying we need to know it's actually happen which isn't easy. If we see someone say, meh idk "You're gay no one likes you"... it typically isn't against the rules.. It can be classed as flaming or just aggravating you but there's a hell of a lot of friends on MineVast and you know friends nowadays, punch on the arm is a compliment... from now on if you want to take action alert us and we'll keep an eye out.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
To notice cyber bullying we need to know it's actually happen which isn't easy. If we see someone say, meh idk "You're gay no one likes you"... it typically isn't against the rules.. It can be classed as flaming or just aggravating you but there's a hell of a lot of friends on MineVast and you know friends nowadays, punch on the arm is a compliment... from now on if you want to take action alert us and we'll keep an eye out.
Thanks for the advice, but reporting is getting hard since my computer can't open browsers and minechat is messing up on minevast. So I can only report to online staff, and most of the time I can't find them

Mix

Ratings
If i get moderator, i will make this one of the things i try to get on. If i get social spy (Part of essentials plugin), it will let me see private messages which can help solve these problems. Thank you for showing me that this is definitely a point i should focus on.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
If i get moderator, i will make this one of the things i try to get on. If i get social spy (Part of essentials plugin), it will let me see private messages which can help solve these problems. Thank you for showing me that this is definitely a point i should focus on.
I see this saying your qualities if you become mod... Sounds like your aiming for mod?
Good luck with that :p
But thanks for the consideration ;)

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
If you having any problems use /mail send, that when they get the message when they come online I check mine daily and have all the other mod's on skype so if you have a problem send me some ma and I can report it to them on skype as I live in the UK I can be on earlier than most of the other mods

Mix

Ratings
If you having any problems use /mail send, that when they get the message when they come online I check mine daily and have all the other mod's on skype so if you have a problem send me some ma and I can report it to them on skype as I live in the UK I can be on earlier than most of the other mods
I tried using mail send and well it said I didn't have the nodes.

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
I tried using mail send and well it said I didn't have the nodes.
On which server did you try this ?

If you can do it on the hub and I will get it when I log it

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
I understand what you are talking about with Cyber bullying but you have a choice to stay on the internet. You have a choice to listen to them no one is forcing you to stay on the internet. Cyber Bullying is not going to stop even if we ban 500+ people who are related to the offence

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
I understand what you are talking about with Cyber bullying but you have a choice to stay on the internet. You have a choice to listen to them no one is forcing you to stay on the internet. Cyber Bullying is not going to stop even if we ban 500+ people who are related to the offence
kit-pvp. Thats where i tried
As Arckrai said, No one's forcing you to stay on, and you can always /ignore them. Kit-PvP is a hostile environment meaning people will talk "crap", "smack", etc.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
As Arckrai said, No one's forcing you to stay on, and you can always /ignore them. Kit-PvP is a hostile environment meaning people will talk "crap", "smack", etc.
That is not cyber bullying, and neither is saying that somebody can pwn somebody all day every day.
It's posting mean comments not related to kitpvp, such as calling somebody a dick in public, but only for a personal conflict between the victim and the bully, and then the victim begins making up lies about the victim and people begin agreeing with the bully.
^thats more like cyber bullying

Mix

Ratings
I can understand someone being in pvp, escaping, and then the hunter tries to lure in the hunted with a phrase.:"Haha fag you cant even pvp. u run away from fights nub." But if its a long time thing like they are in a big war, and the person is just getting annoyed constantly, and they arent in pvp, that is not understandable. If someone is picked on randomly like "Haha ****** your a nub. you suck. go kill yourself" or something like that, that should be stopped. Its kinda a bad example but, whatever. Im not one of those fags who pick on others. Unless im trying to pvp and they ran. even then, i chase them :). Bottom Line. Players should not be harrased.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I can understand someone being in pvp, escaping, and then the hunter tries to lure in the hunted with a phrase.:"Haha fag you cant even pvp. u run away from fights nub." But if its a long time thing like they are in a big war, and the person is just getting annoyed constantly, and they arent in pvp, that is not understandable. If someone is picked on randomly like "Haha ****** your a nub. you suck. go kill yourself" or something like that, that should be stopped. Its kinda a bad example but, whatever. Im not one of those fags who pick on others. Unless im trying to pvp and they ran. even then, i chase them :). Bottom Line. Players should not be harrased.
That is what I like to see :) the rare moment I talk in chat it's always like "man I'm happy today" or "gosh not much diamond ppl on" or something like that, and once every 3 weeks I find some guy who is insanely pwning and decide to call a hackusation. That is about as mean as I get tho

Ratings
One thing that is not listed in rules across all servers I have seen, is no cyber bullying.
I've been cyber bullied by people on skywars and kitpvp and /ignore doesn't work very well on kitpvp, because they just get another guy that their friends with to bug me. Sometimes it's when staff are on.

From what I have seen, prison, kitpvp, skywars and factions staff don't act against cyber bullying unless they see it as harassing, spam or caps. I suggest that staff also look out for cyber bullying and it should be a new rule.

(Skyblock and creative dont have cyber bullying problems)
LOL GET CYBER BULLIED PCE KID FUCK U