Dacon Q&A

MomGetTheLantern

ELITE
MomGetTheLantern
MomGetTheLantern
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
Will it feature past legends from different gamemodes?

Luctetium

ELITE
Luczs
Luczs
ELITE
Ratings
11 5
What’s going on with Season 5 Legends? And the best looking party for Season 5? (Survival)

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Is there any ETA on when you think you and/or the other admins and devs will be able to fix up Skyblock since survival just released? And what about suggestions, when are they going to be reviewed and implemented?

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Dacon always wanted to marry you, can we marry. Best of luck Nbh!
:mc_38-0:

Will it feature past legends from different gamemodes?
Are you talking about the wiki? We have a section of the main website dedicated to season legends that is coming soon
Sneak peek: https://prnt.sc/t8oihg

What’s going on with Season 5 Legends? And the best looking party for Season 5? (Survival)
Im going to be opening back up season 5 server as view only to handle that soon. Also want to do a memory post for season 5, maybe a video

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Nice, Some Questions I have for yall

-Hows your day been?
-How Long do you think Mana Will last?
-Will you ever revamp the Hub?
-Who is your favorite staff member on your staff team?
-Favorite Music?
-Favorite Youtuber?
-Do you think you could make it so when the goal is reached on the forums a keyall could happen?
-Favorite Animal
-Can we get some Behind the scenes on your yt channel?
-Gaming Setup/room tour?
-PC Specs?

I might have more so I will post another reply with more if I have any

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
What do you think about Jacon?

GoSeahawks2021

ELITE
GoSeahawks2021
GoSeahawks2021
ELITE
Ratings
Good afternoon Dacon

My question is do you have any plans and fixing the wizards in survival so they drop the wizard armor set? I spent over 30 hours grinding the wizards and your survival staff kept saying that they do drop. It wasn't until one of the skyblock staff members came over to tell me that there has been a known bug with the armor not dropping for over 3 months. Any info about when we can start getting the armor set would be nice (and maybe donate me the armor since I wasted over 30 hours trying to get it :D ).

Thank you
-SEAHAWK

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's hard work being the owner of one of the top Minecraft servers. You have a lot to think about 24/7 and it seems like for every bug you fix, 2 more pop up. What are some general suggestions for someone trying to start/maintain their own server, or any community-based project in general?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Thanks for answering my tax question back in January, I'm a very curious child.
Will the wiki contain the web leaderboard for hugs top? It's been 'coming soon' for a while and hugs are like my favorite thing!

Also, what will happen to the current wiki website? Is this just a redo? Or an improvement? Or something entirely new?

/hug xDacon

SSM

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Nice, Some Questions I have for yall

-Hows your day been?
-How Long do you think Mana Will last?
-Will you ever revamp the Hub?
-Who is your favorite staff member on your staff team?
-Favorite Music?
-Favorite Youtuber?
-Do you think you could make it so when the goal is reached on the forums a keyall could happen?
-Favorite Animal
-Can we get some Behind the scenes on your yt channel?
-Gaming Setup/room tour?
-PC Specs?

I might have more so I will post another reply with more if I have any
- Good :)
- As long as minecraft lasts. Even if both manacube and minecraft died I think I would keep a bare minimum cost version of the network online for nostalgia
- One day. Probably for an anniversary event
- No comment
- Kanye, Tyler, Post Malone, Hans Zimmer
- Economics Explained, Real Life Lore, David Dobrik
- Maybe. I will be more willing to do keyalls when we have a system that prevents alts from getting them
- PENGUIN
- https://prnt.sc/t8ox0s
- sure when it's done
- i7-6700K, 16GB, GTX 1070 16g
Goin for a double.

Will players on Olympus servers get rewards for reaching mining level 120? (It takes over 1000 hours of mining)

How has your week been?
Got any ideas for the reward?
When tf is kit gonna get fixed?
Any ETA on when legend stars for survival will be given out?
Mid july
What do you think about Jacon?
Scary

Good afternoon Dacon

My question is do you have any plans and fixing the wizards in survival so they drop the wizard armor set? I spent over 30 hours grinding the wizards and your survival staff kept saying that they do drop. It wasn't until one of the skyblock staff members came over to tell me that there has been a known bug with the armor not dropping for over 3 months. Any info about when we can start getting the armor set would be nice (and maybe donate me the armor since I wasted over 30 hours trying to get it :D ).

Thank you
-SEAHAWK
Forgot about this, ill make it a priority

It's hard work being the owner of one of the top Minecraft servers. You have a lot to think about 24/7 and it seems like for every bug you fix, 2 more pop up. What are some general suggestions for someone trying to start/maintain their own server, or any community-based project in general?
Have the right people on your team

Thanks for answering my tax question back in January, I'm a very curious child.
Will the wiki contain the web leaderboard for hugs top? It's been 'coming soon' for a while and hugs are like my favorite thing!

Also, what will happen to the current wiki website? Is this just a redo? Or an improvement? Or something entirely new?

/hug xDacon

SSM
The hug leaderboard has existed for a while https://manacube.com/stats/leaderboards/network/
Gotta update the in-game message

we don't have a current wiki website
/hugback

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I think you meant GTX 1070 LOL but my brother who has Autism, LOVES PENGUINS.

Stardust

ELITE
StardustOfficial
StardustOfficial
ELITE
Ratings
Do you know when the Ancient Trials mode in Survival (/trials) will be back? Also have you thought about either upgrading Survival's server or limiting the playercount on that server? I would take a queue over lag any day :)

Oh yeah and awesome job the amount of work you've done on Manacube is incredible <3

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
When's the next parkour reset?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Is there any word on a pride crate/bundle?

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
'Nother question! Since you didn't answer my other one, any idea when you'll be able to fix the blacksmith and/or tinkerer? They've been broken since at least season 7 of Skyblock, before it was Aztec and Oasis. Neither of them give any high chances of dust, ever.

Aside from that, I have a tutorial island in the works because of how minimal the current tutorial dungeons are. Any chance you'd be willing to look at and/or expand on my idea, or at least fix up more of the tutorial dungeon?