Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
Hey Dacon,
This isn't really a question... more of a proposition. Couldn't dm you on discord so this is the next best thing.
I am a professional builders and have been playing on manacube for a good while now and I want to help out with the server as best as I can. But as my skills don't exactly lie in staffing I'd like to offer up my skills as a builder and help out with spawns and stuff for servers.
Here is my portfolio: Portfolio - Imgur
Please reply if you are interested in my services.
-Peter
Email [email protected] or [email protected]

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Why did you start a server, who were your friends who helped you start this server?
There was a server I played on from 2011-2013, it was a 150 creative/survival server. I ended up actually getting promoted to admin and then co-owner of it. Unfortunately it was unsecure and it got hacked. The owner decided to sell it off > : ( Thinking back we were all like 12 years old too lol.

My friends from that server helped me

Hey Dacon! So I have a question or two :)

Firstly, if there was one thing/update/feature/achievement etc. that you are most proud of. What would it be?
Relating to the server or perhaps just anything along the way...

Second question; What is your personal goal or objective with the server (long term wise) and what do you think could bring you closer to that goal
I am proud of our dev team being able to turn skyblock/survival into scalable cross-server in only 6-7 weeks. This is something we've been wanting to do for years.
Very proud of this community and staff team, don't know how I got so lucky.

My long term goal for ManaCube is to be #1 and also support bedrock players. We will have to add our scaling tech to all gamemodes, pump out content updates more frequently, and attract youtubers.

Hey Dacon, do you ever see skywars being implemented back?
Yeah something like skywars/bedwars.

where did you get the idea of all the different levels of staff?
also how do you like the word "bonk"?
<3
It evolved over the years
Bonk is A tier

Curious as a staff if you know who all the new staff on your servers are. As I am new to the team by only 2 months.
I don't know every staff that well besides their all of their names. I really should increase my communication. I kind of feel like an outsider tbh, that's my fault.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Have you wanted to partner up with MC Clients like labymod, lunar client and badlion client?

kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
Why is the cubits tax on skyblock's auction house 5%, while it's 3% everywhere else?

In the skyblock announcement post, it said that more cosmetics would likely be tradeable in the future, like pins and titles. Is this still the case, and if so, any idea when?

This is more of a suggestion, but are there any plans to have more milestone rewards like the boss quests on skyblock? For instance, give a reward for having 1000 pond catches or scrambler wins or player kills or something like that (who knows what the number would be or the reward, I certainly don't).

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
When will you put global ranks back into the store?
Also, could I have a red chat color on parkour, thank you.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Whats the funniest thing to happen on manacube?

Do you work in an office or a regular room desk? What's your workspace like?

Is it difficult to find workers? Contractors or employees.

Whats it like to have a hobby turn into a business like this? Were you prepared?

Favorite flash drive game?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Are you gay?

No but fr why do we make suggestions and when staff say that they've forwarded the suggestion that it takes 100 years to be added or they just arent added

Last edited:

Marcel

ELITE
Marcely1199
Marcely1199
ELITE
Ratings
28 1