Danny B

Danny__

Ratings
My name is Danny.
What am I? Not much if I'm honest.
I'm a pretty average, middle of the pack kind of guy.

Athletic?

Kind of. As I say I'm pretty average. I'm not at the front of any running races but I'm not at the back either. I play squash because I enjoy it immensely. It's the only sport I've actually looked forward to playing. Am I good at it? Not really. I also play a little bit of basketball with my friends. I've been playing with the same team for 7 years. It's switched to a more of a casual thing due to studies and other shit students have to do.

Smart?

Eh. You couldn't say I do bad at school but you couldn't call me an overachiever either. My grades tend to sit around B+'s and a few A's. Maybe an A+ in science and some design subjects (I actually did two design subjects this year and got the highest grade in one and then some try-hard who actually studied beat me by a mark in the other (I had a good laugh at him when we compared study notes after the test (mine were non-existent)))

Hobbies?

I'm not usually very open about this because it seems childish but I enjoy building Radio Control cars. Right now, I have 5. I spent $1200 building one for speed (it's not often I get to flex this). I reached 90mph on 4s. (16.8 volts) It can take double that voltage but I melted the driveshaft when I tried 6s (25.2 volts) because it was spinning so fast. I have in Instagram page for this but it probably won't interest you @average_rc.
Recently I've also gotten into metalworking (knife making etc). I'm waiting on material before I can actually make a decent knife, but these past few days I've been restoring an axe (attached) and sharpening pretty much every knife in the house.

Music?

Recently I've been listening to a lot to an artist called Samsa. I feel his songs reflect my mood most of the time.
My favourites:
Tinder Samurai,
Anthropocene,
Superlative Superheroes.

Lifestyle?

Basically: Go to sleep at 4-5am, Wake up at 10 am, Drink a bowl of coffee (I find my mugs to be too small for the level of caffeine I ingest), Eat breakfast at 1pm, Don't eat lunch, Stay inside house/workshop all day, Eat dinner, Play on my pc until 4-5, Sleep. I know this way of life isn't great for my health but school in Australia has finished for the year and won't start again until February. I don't work because I'm too lazy to make an application (I babysit every week and get hella overpaid, but I don't count that as work). I basically have no social life because all my friends are like me: prefer to be alone.

Food I like?

Honestly, I haven't really had an appetite for food recently. Probably because I barely move for the whole day. (sit on my pc or stand in the shed)but somehow I can always squeeze in some pizza. I also drink a lot of coffee which tends to fill me up.

Anyways that's a little essay about me if you could be bothered to read.

Attachments

Last edited: