VIP
Ratings
Map Name: DannyPhantom
Creator: TheSalemGamer
Difficulty: Easy/Medium
Jumps: 46
Checkpoints: 4
/plot visit TheSalemGamer
I redid the interior to fill in some of the empty space.
2019-03-29_16.24.53.png
2019-03-31_23.43.30.png
2019-03-31_23.43.38.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm gonna give this map a +1. As far as I know, the theme is original. The outside build is really good, and the inside looks nice as well (Never saw the original submission so I can't really compare improvements). For the actual parkour: The jumps look pretty varied, and not too difficult. I wish you the best of luck <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello TheSalemGamer,
The map theme is original, and the build is nice, and accurate as to what's in the original show. You do have some original jumps, but you repeated them multiple times in a row, so I would say it would probably be better if you mixed them up a bit more rather than having the same jump 5 times in a row, not a big deal though. The parkour was implemented well into the build, and I really like the way you put the parkour into the interior, so it wasn't all just around the build.

Good luck! :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi TheSalemGamer,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is original, since there is no "Danny Phantom" maps, the build is decent too, it's a bit simple but still nice. The parkour could be better, it's varied but still feel repetitive and boring, I will accept your map as a medium, since I think some jumps are a bit hard for an easy.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.