Accepted Dark Tower Parkour | By: Creatified

Ratings
Hello everyone, today I just finished my parkour I have been working on for the past few days, and I think it came out great!

Info:
About 70 jumps.
I have had multiple people test and said it should be medium/hard, You guys can determine that.
Course was made by me: (Creatified)

Here are about 10 pictures of the course:
http://imgur.com/a/aszGX

Please check out the course by either going to my plot, (/plot home Creatified)
OR
/warp DarkTower

(If you go to my plot it is on the OPPOSITE side of the plot, so please don't think that it's not at my plot :)

I would like to thank you guys for checking out my course, and I hope to see it put to good use in the Vast MC Parkour!! :)

Thanks,
Creatified

@Dacon

Last edited:
Ratings
Very good course and fun to play when I tried it today, a little hard to see but that makes it challenging. Looks nice enough too, meets the server parameters for courses, and isn't more difficult than medium. Plus one :)

Ratings
Very good course and fun to play when I tried it today, a little hard to see but that makes it challenging. Looks nice enough too, meets the server parameters for courses, and isn't more difficult than medium. Plus one :)
Thanks for the greak feedback! I hope @Dacon get get around to viewing this soon, or any map judge! Thanks :)

Ratings
I have just tried the course, I do think this would never be a hard, because first, I did this course in 3 attempts, and there is no real challenge. The fence parkour is fake, like the fence parkour in the easy cake course. There are some ladder jumps, but all are only medium level. I would like to see some way of knowing where you go, I was stuck and didn't know where to go at some parts, and I would've liked more lighting, because it was very dark. Overall, I think it's a very good medium map, but I don't think it qualifies for a hard course. It's pretty long too :p:D

Ratings
I have just tried the course, I do think this would never be a hard, because first, I did this course in 3 attempts, and there is no real challenge. The fence parkour is fake, like the fence parkour in the easy cake course. There are some ladder jumps, but all are only medium level. I would like to see some way of knowing where you go, I was stuck and didn't know where to go at some parts, and I would've liked more lighting, because it was very dark. Overall, I think it's a very good medium map, but I don't think it qualifies for a hard course. It's pretty long too :p:D
First off, Thanks for the feedback, but by the name of the course "Dark Tower" it means it's going to be pretty dark! :), also you said it would never be a hard course, but you included in your post that you didn't know where do go.... Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it :)

Ratings
First off, Thanks for the feedback, but by the name of the course "Dark Tower" it means it's going to be pretty dark! :), also you said it would never be a hard course, but you included in your post that you didn't know where do go.... Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it :)
No Problem for the feedback, but I didn't quite get what you meant about it should be a hard course because you didn't know where to go...

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Really great map!! The fact that it was dark was an unique idea for a course in Parkourse and made it more enjoyable!! 10/10!! I would say it's medium difficulty! Great job!

Ratings
Thanks! This has been added to the Easy world
Your account has been gifted 300 gems.

You've also now had 2+ accepted maps and earned the Mapper rank. Send me a pm if you'd like this rank.
Hey Dacon, I would love the rank... So whatever you have to do to add it, please do! Thanks @Dacon