Accepted Dart Board - Expert (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Username: Jsmes, MattTheCutie, TheDestroyer7234
Map Name: Dart Board
Plot: /plot h Jsmes 6
Difficulty: Expert
Number of Jumps: 78 w/ 7 checkpoints

Changes from the previous changes have been made by changing some parts of the parkour path, and also making the build less plain by adding a wall behind it. We tried making the pk on the wall too without having to completely restart everything, which we hope is okay.
Any feedback about anything is always nice <3

Attachments

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Epic build

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Des, Jsmes, and Matt,

This map is being put into Ongoing. This means that your map has undergone a primary review by a map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the rest of the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a decision about your map!

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Des, Jsmes, and Matt,

I am happy to tell you this map is being accepted! As you know, the theme is original, a bullseye map was recently accepted but this map looks reasonably different. The build is MUCH better with the addition of the wall. I appreciate the texturing that was put into the wall, it looks great.

The parkour is a lot better this time around as well, it is smooth and fun to play. The parkour also doesn't look messy with the addition of the wall. I only made slight changes in checkpoint placement so the 3rd checkpoint is more forgiving, and so the final slime isn't so far from the final checkpoint.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.