Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello kristofk,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello kristofk,

Your map will now be put into reviewing.
The theme is original and the build is accurate to what you were aiming for, well done in both these areas.

The parkour is the main concern. Overall, there are issues with the flow of the map, and I will describe some key areas below:
1641600388073.png

-Trapdoor makes the jump awkward
1641600640318.png

-This jump is a bit tricky because of the weird hitbox with the fence, making it hard to grip on the ladder
1641600794203.png
This slime jump is very precise which makes it not fun, you should either indicate where to jump from or adjust the jump entirely
1641600925300.png

-Add a sign saying to flip the trapdoor (as this is an easy.)

You have until one month from now (February 7th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed from responses, so you will have to message me either on here or on discord when changes have been made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello kristofk,

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.