Not open for further replies.

itsbuz

MVP+
alphabuz
alphabuz
MVP+
Ratings
7 3
The staff member "datshop" is an extremely abusive staff member. He doesn't know much at all about factions, and checks walls for other factions in /vanish I received this information from datshop himself, as well as countless other game breaking rules, such as encasing spawners, I have more however out of respect for the server I will not expose that the team is incapable of recruiting competent staff, aside from a few. Some staff member (sr. mod+), as some staff don't even know how to count ticks on a cannon, and some don't even know what that meant. This server is a disgrace to the factions community as it is literally a survival server with printer and spawners, future reference, make IamVexy operator as he actually knows what he's doing (he didn't tell me to say that I just have more than 2 brain cells). Okay cool beans, fuck datshop

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

It is impolite for you to raise these concerns publicly. If you seriously worried about this staff member please file a staff report ticket.

Best Wishes,
Sunset

Ratings
3 1
Yea DAtshop said to me like twice last weeks and i think a staff really shouldnet be saying this words. Also im 1.47% Nigerian so i think its really racist that i cnat say Nigerian ingame... it make me feel Bullied!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
You are a very smart man, you should run for owner next election.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yea DAtshop said to me like twice last weeks and i think a staff really shouldnet be saying this words. Also im 1.47% Nigerian so i think its really racist that i cnat say Nigerian ingame... it make me feel Bullied!!!
please don't say the n word, and if a staff member did say the n word you should report it like sunset said.
You can do so here.
Also wanted to say that this is extremely inappropriate and not very mature. If you have an issue with someone don't just announce it to the whole world...

Last edited by a moderator:

itsbuz

MVP+
alphabuz
alphabuz
MVP+
Ratings
7 3
please don't say the n word, and if a staff member did say the n word you should report it like sunset said.
You can do so here.
Also wanted to say that this is extremely inappropriate and not very mature. If you have an issue with someone don't just announce it to the whole world...
Didn't ask, you're not staff stop acting like it, I am very mature :Grrr: don't be rude publicly u frigging hypocrite!!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Didn't ask, you're not staff stop acting like it, I am very mature :Grrr: don't be rude publicly u frigging hypocrite!!!
Ah, where are my manners? I'm sorry u feel that way. But plz, if u do have an issue with a staff member u should report it. And trust me, going out publicly on the forums to talk shit about someone isn't going to get the issue resolved. You'll just end up getting yourself into more trouble, and I don't think you want that.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This thread as I said before is highly inappropriate and harmful. Please remember that Datshop is a human that is volunteering his time to support the server. For someone working so hard, it is horrific to come onto the forums and see all this hate towards him. Please file staff reports about your concerns as these will be private, only visible to admins and will be handled appropriately with caution.

I am closing out this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.