ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Today, I have learnt something... I now realize what you do on the server Is alot more Important than I thought, what I thought a Staff Member was is to Help and Support people... Which they do. But if you knew The Other side of what they do... It's Actually Pretty Sad they have go through the Stuff People do, as of Today I was on survival as some of which will know And I experienced something that made me feel like I was in Their shoes, What I experienced is Extremely Disturbing to say... I would like to thank all the staff (Specifically Ana & Anxii for today) for all that hard work they do because if you guys knew or Already Knew, you have no idea how much Work they do to keep ManaCube Special. Staff is what Binds the Server together, without them The server would be Impossible to Control, you would be all over the place. So thank you staff For everything you have done And everything your gonna do <3

-Comic

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Ahww. That's what makes staffing worth it to me. I don't know what happened and I don't think there'd be any use of me knowing, but I'm really glad people feel like that towards staff. It kind of evens out the negativity you get thrown towards you for just being staff or falsly punishing (either if it is or not). So thank you too for making us all start a day of staffing with more motivation <3

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Today, I have learnt something... I now realize what you do on the server Is alot more Important than I thought, what I thought a Staff Member was is to Help and Support people... Which they do. But if you knew The Other side of what they do... It's Actually Pretty Sad they have go through the Stuff People do, as of Today I was on survival as some of which will know And I experienced something that made me feel like I was in Their shoes, What I experienced is Extremely Disturbing to say... I would like to thank all the staff (Specifically Ana & Anxii for today) for all that hard work they do because if you guys knew or Already Knew, you have no idea how much Work they do to keep ManaCube Special. Staff is what Binds the Server together, without them The server would be Impossible to Control, you would be all over the place. So thank you staff For everything you have done And everything your gonna do <3

-Comic
Hey buddy! The reason why people apply for staff is because they enjoy helping people in their free time. Sometimes being a staff might be stressful but the outcome of completing the task knowing that you helped someone who needs help. That is the best part about being a staff, it’s getting the satisfaction of helping someone.

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Hey buddy! The reason why people apply for staff is because they enjoy helping people in their free time. Sometimes being a staff might be stressful but the outcome of completing the task knowing that you helped someone who needs help. That is the best part about being a staff, it’s getting the satisfaction of helping someone.
And this is why I love this server