Dear survival people

Mrgrapper

Dedicated Member
Ratings
64 8
I have news I never wanted to say but my younger brother the one you played with is dead this happened on the 20th of this month when I can get my account back I will hold a funeral for finle words to him. I am destroyed. I feel like I have been left... we will miss aiden especially the people he met on his journey. I hope you guys have a great day

Regards- mrgrapper older brother.

A few things that aiden said when playing manacube with these people thought I tell you who he had the best time with

Raptor
Gummy
Jake
Bear
Hopey
Chloe
Minebuilder
I cant remember any more I'll privately msg on manacube when I get my account back to tell you the behind the scenes of his personality towards you

Mrgrapper

Dedicated Member
Ratings
64 8
I have news I never wanted to say but my younger brother the one you played with is dead this happened on the 20th of this month when I can get my account back I will hold a funeral for finle words to him. I am destroyed. I feel like I have been left... we will miss aiden especially the people he met on his journey. I hope you guys have a great day

Regards- mrgrapper older brother.

A few things that aiden said when playing manacube with these people thought I tell you who he had the best time with

Raptor
Gummy
Jake
Bear
Hopey
Chloe
Minebuilder
Crayons
I cant remember any more I'll privately msg on manacube when I get my account back to tell you the behind the scenes of his personality towards you

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I cant imagine the pain and struggle you're going through. Losing someone is never ever easy, but family hurts more.
We are all here to stand with you if you ever need comforting.

Stay strong!