HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
I recently made a suggestion about adding a "decapitation" enchant to increase mob head drops, check it out by clicking here out and upvote if you like the idea!

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
It certainly would add some benefits to PvP... Maybe I could finally get Sil's head?
Wow I was thinking mob heads but thats a great idea to make it work on players too :O

But let’s be real, nobody is getting Sil’s head :(

Sephyrin

MVP+
Sephyrin
Sephyrin
MVP+
Ratings
48 1
Wow I was thinking mob heads but thats a great idea to make it work on players too :O

But let’s be real, nobody is getting Sil’s head :(
I'll find a way!

Specifically regarding increasing mob head drops, it definitely would make Slayer less of a tedious job, and more rewarding. Although, I would suggest that a Trench-style restriction could be applied to it, to make the prestige of completely levelling Slayer not entirely useless.

Currently, Slayer takes a lot of effort and a lot of mana, for not really many rewards. I, personally, am only levelling Slayer so I can place my own spawners. Perhaps the whole mechanism of Slayer levels and their associated requirements could be.... reworked?

I'd have to think more on it to come up with some ideas, but it seems the community have some amazing small ideas that could be brought together for a whole new experience.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
I think this would be awesome. Upping the amount of mobs to kill for slayer might have to happen depending on how fast you get heads though