Deciding to call it quits

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Maybe I'll come back, but I am done using the forums all together and I am deciding to delete discord from my phone and computer. Both things remind me everyday of what could be and the people that I miss. This is my final decision because I really tried to convince some higher up staff members that I was ready to change and prove that by doing anything they wanted, literally anything. However this was the response I received:
Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 8.09.04 PM.png

so yeah, if you wanna text me on discord or something while I am gone, go ahead but I won't be there to respond for the immediate future (my discord is CharlieS#5965). This all just really sucks, like so badly but I don't think I'll ever be back. I am sorry to all the people I have let down through my giveaways. I am sorry to all the friends I have made through this server, I bet I'll remember you guys for a couple years at least. This is the hardest decision I made since I don't even know what

Farewell Manacubians

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
So upset charlie. This sucks to the max. Hopefully something will happen and you'll be able to come back. Im really really hoping for that to happen.

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Keep your head up dude we don’t know each other but I know how it feels like to get perma banned and regretting what you did after you spent your time and money on this server and made a lot of great friends. I added you on discord if you ever wanna talk(MeI#8088). I hope to see you in this server again, Peace for now.

Last edited:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
By I will miss u,

,form 49ersDude Also im sorry u spent 1,000 dollars on nothing :(

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Remember that we all love you, and that you're always welcome back to me <3

Hold your head up, Cowamin.

Penguin
I know this is a serious subject but your signature video made me laugh. Honestly it is really sad losing an active member like this. In my irrelevant opinion I think that staff need to acknowledge change just like prison parole allowing another chance for those truly willing to accept the improvements in their attitude. I don't know what Charlie did to get to this position but the outcome is obviously effecting him and he is therefore regretful

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
Hey Charlie!

Super sad to see you leave, I really am. I hope it'll be possible to see you back in the community at some point, as I (personally) have seen you bring a lot of joy into it. That being said, I know these rejections can bog you down and if you need to leave the forums for a while, that's perfectly understandable.

(Also, I don't speak for all giveaway winners, but I really don't care about the prize at all -- don't worry about this, you don't owe me anything!)

I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do in the future.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I can't say anything other than all the posts above combined.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Don't get me wrong, I'm really gonna miss cow... but the vibes I'm getting from this thread- it's saying "hey, staff are great but there's one big issue here... they didn't unban cow despite his best efforts to show he has changed." I dunno man, I can't imagine what it's like to be perm banned in game- but I know how it feels to be perm muted, and I know how it feels to have appeals rejected time and time again. I don't wanna make this about me- but I feel we're both walking similar paths, and if you stuck around maybe we could help each other out. Maybe things could be different, maybe the staff would listen if enough of us spoke up about it... give it time, I cannot emphasize enough how hard it is to see countless appeals rejected. But think about all the wonderful people in the community who care about you! We're all here to support you. I think that I can speak with confidence- that the community wishes you the best of luck and that one day you WILL return. If there is one thing I have learned over the past two years- it's hard to leave the people you care about, and it's hard to turn your back on the community you poured countless hours into. I do respect your decision though, it can be hard and sometimes we just need time to think- because it takes time for scars like these to heal.
Yeah, I went off on a bit of a tangent, but I feel that overall what I want to say is don't let the past drag you down, you can still fight to reach your goals.

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
We are still tryng our hardest to get you back cow, how are you holding up?

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
We are still tryng our hardest to get you back cow, how are you holding up?
I've been good dude, I started making bank as a server so I've had stuff to take my mind off manacube. I still miss the community and hopping on everyday despite the fact its been half a year since I've played on cowamin

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Tbh... I forgot what it's felt like to be perm banned from a community you poured countless hours into... but a lot has happened recently- and I can't help but think that maybe what I'm feeling is what you've been feeling too. Going forward, I'll try to be more grateful. I might not be able to talk to people in-game, but I can still play the game.

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Tbh... I forgot what it's felt like to be perm banned from a community you poured countless hours into... but a lot has happened recently- and I can't help but think that maybe what I'm feeling is what you've been feeling too. Going forward, I'll try to be more grateful. I might not be able to talk to people in-game, but I can still play the game.
def be greatful for that, it sucks not being able to talk but it sucks even more not being able to play