Dedicated factions admin

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
Hi everyone!

I, Thom, have been playing the factions gamemode for several years now and have gotten a wide range of knowledge about this gamemode from a lot of different servers. I have enjoyed the time on manacube here a lot, is has a casual and relaxed environment which is great for beginning players. I do think however that there is a thing which could skyrocket the activity and quality of the factions server on manacube. I would personally love to see an admin dedicated to the factions server who actually has a lot of knowledge about the factions gamemode. The thing about manacube is that it has great potential but the lack of bugfixes and active staff help makes it so hard to be a great server. Almost every good working factions server requires admins to be on a large part of the day to fix bugs, punish rule breakers or help people out. Factions is just a gamemode which requires more of this attention than other gamemodes do and at this point i really do think manacube needs such an admin. I love how they listened to some of our earlier suggestions about the cannon jar and printer and they actually have been heavily improved, just a bit late... With an admin these things could be fixed earlier and the gamemode would be way more active. I would love to get some of your guys responses from this and i hope i also reach some staff members with this! :]

P.S. this is not meant as negative against the current admins. They can not handle the amount of attention needed for factions and at the same time be admin for all the other realms.

Jessup_

PATRON
Jessdown
Jessdown
Patron
Ratings
28 1
I Agree with this, it is really annoying how some staff think they know basically everything, but they really only know a hand full of things, not trying to call Sarah out, but this morning when cheesedogs were getting raided by dream, players from cheesedogs were genning walls while the people from dream were building a cannon and had not shot, as that being said Sarah was going on about saying if they did not stop she would ban them, the player then responded with the rule "you can not gen if the person has shot there cannon" and Sarah did not know that they didn't shoot, she apologized and carried on. That shows that she really didn't fully know the rules, she had the concept about it but she was misinformed I guess, but it was kind of annoying looking at that in chat because he was going to get banned if he didn't defend himself. It would be a lot better if there were specific admins for specific servers like Tyler would be admin for skyblock because he knows everything and does everything mainly for skyblock, Ka

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
I personally agree with this. Not going at Sarah at anyway. She does a great job at putting in work on what she knows. But we need someone who actually has played the game personally and understands the mechanics of it. Factions is competitive. And not having someone who knows and see’s problems in the factions world on manacube is frustrating. If someone has never played factions once ever or seen videos about factions in your life, then they are not the right fit for factions. I personally think there should be an admin on every single server who is dedicated and mains the server themselves instead of 2 people jumping between 8 servers trying to make rules and not putting a full effort into certain servers. We need a factions admin WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
i also agree a lot with this, i have really enjoyed playing on manacube for the last few months, and it’s sad seeing people who i’ve grown close with quit because there are issues that make them not want to play. manacube factions has a lot of potential to be a great place to play, and i think having a dedicated admin who knows a lot about the gamemode would be a great start.

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Hi everyone!

I, Thom, have been playing the factions gamemode for several years now and have gotten a wide range of knowledge about this gamemode from a lot of different servers. I have enjoyed the time on manacube here a lot, is has a casual and relaxed environment which is great for beginning players. I do think however that there is a thing which could skyrocket the activity and quality of the factions server on manacube. I would personally love to see an admin dedicated to the factions server who actually has a lot of knowledge about the factions gamemode. The thing about manacube is that it has great potential but the lack of bugfixes and active staff help makes it so hard to be a great server. Almost every good working factions server requires admins to be on a large part of the day to fix bugs, punish rule breakers or help people out. Factions is just a gamemode which requires more of this attention than other gamemodes do and at this point i really do think manacube needs such an admin. I love how they listened to some of our earlier suggestions about the cannon jar and printer and they actually have been heavily improved, just a bit late... With an admin these things could be fixed earlier and the gamemode would be way more active. I would love to get some of your guys responses from this and i hope i also reach some staff members with this! :]

P.S. this is not meant as negative against the current admins. They can not handle the amount of attention needed for factions and at the same time be admin for all the other realms.
I agree. Also If u want high knowledge staffs why dont u apply for a staff? As u said, u have a lot of experience. So apply for a staff. It will help us all. The staffs are trying theyre best. Some of them dont care. But i know about a few that really trying. U also not that active. Did u think of the option that they live in a different region and theyre on when ur off? So if its the situation i agree manacube shall recruit all regions players. Until than, good luck.

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
I agree. Also If u want high knowledge staffs why dont u apply for a staff? As u said, u have a lot of experience. So apply for a staff. It will help us all. The staffs are trying theyre best. Some of them dont care. But i know about a few that really trying. U also not that active. Did u think of the option that they live in a different region and theyre on when ur off? So if its the situation i agree manacube shall recruit all regions players. Until than, good luck.
I know that they are trying their best, but i'm talking about an administrator who can fix bugs. The reason why i am inactive is because of the bugs not being fixed etc. :/

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
I know that they are trying their best, but i'm talking about an administrator who can fix bugs. The reason why i am inactive is because of the bugs not being fixed etc. :/
So as i said. Apply for a staff and change it for us. :)

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
So as i said. Apply for a staff and change it for us. :)
They take staff that don’t play factions. The only people that play factions that are staff is Eric, Nxmsy and morgan. The rest are there for bans lol. Its terrible.