Rejected DeepIntermission: Wii Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional question: If one does have a accepted map, can the destroy the mapworld level then make a new one and submit it as a different level?

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Additional question: If one does have a accepted map, can the destroy the mapworld level then make a new one and submit it as a different level?
Hi!

So everyone as default gets access to 2 plots, and you can get the second one by doing /plot auto again. Once a map is accepted, is is soon added to /warp beta where other players can test it before it's actually added as a full course. When it's in beta, you can technically delete your plot that it's on, but I always leave it until its actually added in case of any mishaps or accidents : )

And then you have an empty plot that you can reuse! : D

Also: good luck with your map submission !! <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Hi!

So everyone as default gets access to 2 plots, and you can get the second one by doing /plot auto again. Once a map is accepted, is is soon added to /warp beta where other players can test it before it's actually added as a full course. When it's in beta, you can technically delete your plot that it's on, but I always leave it until its actually added in case of any mishaps or accidents : )

And then you have an empty plot that you can reuse! : D

Also: good luck with your map submission !! <3
not 2, 3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello DeepIntermission,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there are a couple wii related maps, but none exactly of wii sports which is good.
The build isn't bad, it is accurate and has some details, but it is very big and not very attractive from the outside. I do like how you had different sections for each game in wii sports though.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is head jumps. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building parkour, as well as the way you utilize these, as this will make your map more fun to complete.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, but the map is way too long. I would recommend reading this article https://manacube.wiki/parkour/making-maps/parkour-maps to make sure your map fits the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.