Departure from Minecraft and Minevast.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Hello Everyone! I would like to bring to your attention that I will be quitting Minecraft. I am starting High School and I don't want a game to ruin my future. I don't want to quit be it will have to be since I am taking the most rigorous courses my school offers. I will continue gaming but Minecraft will not be one of the games. I hope this server continues to grow as it is already doing and I wish Dacon and Jns the best of luck!

Since I will be leaving Minevast, I will be doing a drop party on kitPvP and Prison. It will be next Saturday. No Sponsor stuff will be dropped.

Last edited:

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
well, sad to see you go, I liked getting my butt hit over and over again on kitpvp by you ;)

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Have a drop party on kitpvp and factions and skyblock, as a parting gift to everybody. I'm sure some people will remember you when you come back ;)
When will the drop party for kitpvp be :)

Last edited:

Creepyman456

Ratings
its sad to see you go. You supported me a lot to get to my position and I want to thank you. Good luck in what ever you choose to do in the future

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Those are the only two servers I am actually wealthy in. I will also be doing a giveaway for all of my money in kitpvp.

Last edited:

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
I hope that you excel in the work you are doing at school and it will be great to see if you will return one day but all in all good luck