Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Username: Acid_Reflvx
Map Name: Desktops
Photos of Your Parkour:
2020-11-08_10.52.33.png 2020-11-08_10.52.55.png 2020-11-08_10.53.09.png 2020-11-08_10.53.47.png 2020-11-08_10.53.55.png 2020-11-08_10.54.31.png 2020-11-08_10.54.07.png 2020-11-08_10.54.45.png
How to Get to Your Plot: /plot v Acid_Reflvx 12
Difficulty: Insane
Number of Jumps: 155~ (Depends on the way you go in the pencil jar)
(Checkpoints: 7)
(By the way there is a track pad on the keyboard so there IS a way to move the cursor around ^^)

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

I'll be moving this thread into the Map Submissions category - I know you know to put your maps there so I'm not going to remind you, I'm pretty sure this was just an accident. Good luck on your map!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Hello,

I'll be moving this thread into the Map Submissions category - I know you know to put your maps there so I'm not going to remind you, I'm pretty sure this was just an accident. Good luck on your map!
Oops yeah that was an accident xD

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey Acid! I'm glad to see more awesomeness from you, and I have some feedback!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEME
Unfortunately this theme isn't really original, since there are already computer-themed maps.

BUILD
The build looks great! It is a little simple at places, but overall looks really nice imo.

PARKOUR
Although it did feel a little plain/boring at times, and could use some more variation, the parkour was pretty good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, you did a great job and I wish you and your map the best!

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
Hi Acid!
I played your parkour and wanted to give you a feedback.
Theme: As far as i know there are a few Computer themed maps. The theme is somewhat of unoriginal.
Build: The build is decent. On the whole map you have included a few details, like the coffee. You could have used a but more blockvariation in the build tho as the Keyboard for example seems quite plain. Overall, for it to be an insane map, i would expect a better build.
Parkour: The parkour is my main concern about this. It has pretty much no variation (just a couple of jumps are others than normal blocks). Other than that i found the parkour way to easy for an insane. This was like on the level of a hard map. Also on some parts the path was unclear.

Note: this is just my personal opinion. My opinion doesnt affect the judges decision. I would consider tho, if u want to stick with that theme to redo the parkour and maybe improve the build a bit. This is not against you or anybody, i just want to give my feedback. Feel free to ignore me
Blue:)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Bumping this thread because I don't want it to be lost, sorry if doing this is .. uh ... impatient or annoying of me

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey Acid,
Sorry to tel you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is really not original, we already have some computer maps (ComputerDesk, Desktop, TheGamer), so please pick a better theme next time (feel free checking my list :D)
The build is quite decent, it looks simple but still a nice build.
The parkour is not really good, it was quite repetitive sometimes (the part with the crayons or the hh in the computer screen for example), and confusing in some parts (The invisible maze is not fun). I also think the map was quite easy for an insane, but quite long for an expert.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.