Closed Dewplexy - Content Creator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewplexy

Ratings
User name: Dewplexy

Your Minecraft Username Dewplexy

Which Content Creator Rank are you applying for? Youtuber

A link to your Content Page https://www.youtube.com/c/DewplexyYT/videos?view_as=subscriber

A link to your content created on ManaCube. I'm playing this map with a big faction I'll have a video up once they play

Proof that you are owner of this content. vhttps://prnt.sc/uxagbd

Discord ID Dewplexy#5049

Is there anything else you'd like us to know?

Noah//Dynqmite

ELITE
MVP+
VIP
Ratings
412 278
Not enough subs.
Heads up, there was a guy who got twitch rank and he only has 150 followers, just because Dacon/ The admin team found his content funny, he is also a well known player on the server.

EDIT: so there could be a small chance for him to get it but it won't happen most likely.

SunsetMagic

Admin
Admin
ELITE
QA Team
MVP+
MVP
Helper Management
Donator
Ratings
1,003 43
Heads up, there was a guy who got twitch rank and he only has 150 followers, just because Dacon/ The admin team found his content funny, he is also a well known player on the server.

EDIT: so there could be a small chance for him to get it but it won't happen most likely.
The player you are referring to was making content that was highly popular with the ManaCube community and involved them. They are a rare case and were already a very well known player on ManaCube.

SunsetMagic

Admin
Admin
ELITE
QA Team
MVP+
MVP
Helper Management
Donator
Ratings
1,003 43
Hello,

Your channel looks great and you've got some popular videos however currently you do not meet our 1000 subcriber requirement. Feel free to reapply when you do, I'm sure you will meet it and we would be more than happy to accept you :D

Best Wishes,
Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.