Did Manacube change it's host location?

JirQuuZ

MVP+
JirQuuZ
JirQuuZ
MVP+
Ratings
Hi. I've been playing on the server for about 2 months now and really enjoyed it regardless of my 300-350ms ping. Its noticeable but not problematics. However, about 1 day after the release of Earth S2, I started noticing more lag than usual. And now, I can't even connect to the server properly. Is anyone else experiencing same or similar lag issues?

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
I think Mana's just been having issues with their servers. The Earth server has gone down like 5 times since the release of S3

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
I think Mana's just been having issues with their servers. The Earth server has gone down like 5 times since the release of S3
pretty sure the amount of times earth has been down since season 3 is 7296749234809 times per minute

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Hi. I've been playing on the server for about 2 months now and really enjoyed it regardless of my 300-350ms ping. Its noticeable but not problematics. However, about 1 day after the release of Earth S2, I started noticing more lag than usual. And now, I can't even connect to the server properly. Is anyone else experiencing same or similar lag issues?
OOF
I'm just sitting here tryna understand what everyone's saying cause I'm getting like 20ms and like no lag.
Maybe your just far away from mana? I mean, the owner is Canadian so maybe your too far away from Canada?? idk. Also, earth is just laggy because it isn't used to 60-70 average players as it used to get literally 8.

JirQuuZ

MVP+
JirQuuZ
JirQuuZ
MVP+
Ratings
I haven't had any issues since Sunday thought. It was just a temporary lag issue, I guess. As for why I have 300-350ms ping, that's because I live in Thailand, which is indeed quite far away from Canada. But overall, it doesn't affect my experience all that much except for making Mana Pond event slightly difficult